the plot but it makes more sense

Prince Charming went missing and his brother is next in line, Cinderella and Sebastian have been friends since they were children.
And the town they live in has won an ward for best town for 48 years in a rom. And one day the queen creates a memorial statue for charming and when.

She reveals it, it’s defaced with graphic images.( Cinderella ruined it) the queen then decides that to kind of cover this up she holds the ball.
To find Sebastian a bride, he asks Cinderella to come but she is unsure, she finally makes up her mind and turns herself into looking like every other

Girl in there town. At the ball Sebastian doesn’t notice who she is and insults her. The stepmother makes one of the stepsisters kids Sebastian and Because of that the queen thinks that the step sister should be the bride. That’s when he finds out that Cinderella was at the ball and now he is mad,At himself, after a lot of sad songs from Cinderella she decides to move away. The day of the wedding comes and Prince Charming re appears saying that.

He ran away cause he’s gay but does not care if the town won’t accept him, but the town does and charming marries his boyfriend, now that Sebastian.Does not have to marry the step sister he chases after Cinderella and apologizes and they kiss and that’s the end off the show !! Sorry for many parts.

Word count:249