Chapter 12

Ocean P.O.V

I could feel the morning sunshine from outside the window onto my face. I hate early morning. Why is this bed so soft and comfy I guess I replaced my bed, slowly rubbing my face and opening my eyes I realize that the surrounding is different. "Shit" I cursed as I recall last night activity. Looking to the other side of the bed it was empty.

Looking round I was wondering where Malcom is but hearing the sound of the running water I realize he was in the bathroom.

I sit up in the bed with the sheet wrap around my breast. Hearing foot steps I look up and there was Malcom standing in all his glory. Damn this man is really sexy, a white towel wrap around his waist. You could see the v lining going down, shit I could feel my nipples getting hard from all the starring. Droplets of water was falling from his hair.

I could feel his eyes on me " Are you done checking me out" he ask. With no shame I stand up making the bed sheet fall and walk towards him.

I could still feel his eyes piercing through me as  I walk towards him. One thing I learn about Malcom he don't like to talk much but when he do he make an impression.

Standing in front of him I could see him trying hard not to look to the other part of my body apart from my face.

I put my finger on his chest slowly tracing down to his abs to his torso I grip the towel and there I felt his hand trying to stop me. He look straight into to my eyes and it was like he was bottling with his self . It also seems like we have unspeakable words our eyes was doing all the talking.

" Well Mr Knight I'm not done checking you out yet" with that said I pull his towel hard making it fall to the floor.

I could see his little friend dangling between his legs, um should I say little friend no I don't think so I should say big friend since he had a monster for a dick.

Without warning I grip his cock into my hand causing him to groan. " Ocean we can't" he try to say but me being me I start to stroke him . " mhmm ah" he groan , I move  my hands up and down his cock starring right into his ice blue eyes. They were getting darker with every stroke.

"Ocean I have to go" he try to pull away , not so fast mister without warning I went on my knees and place him in my mouth . Sucking his dick I heard he curse but who cares .

I continue doing my job with my mouth until he came inside my mouth . I try to stand but he grab my hair and push me back to the ground and force back his dick down my throat . Shit I could feel my mouth hurt and he was fucking my mouth so badly he grip my hair tighter and continue his torcher , reaching my hands down I start to rub my clit.

Looking at Malcom I could see his vain standing in his neck as he continue thrusting down my throat .

I suck and suck I even tickle his balls the faster he comes the better for me I need air. I was fucking choking I definitely don't want to die sucking on a cock especially his because it is too damn big. Few seconds later I feel he comes again right inside my mouth and I swallow the salty liquid.

My this is really disgusting but I like it . He use his dick to slap across my face. The he pull me to his level and kiss me.

Without hesitating he grip my leg and enter me. " Fuck, Fuck" I scream , I'm still not used to his size , without allowing me to adjust to his size he continue to fuck me mercilessly. I could hear the slapping of his balls against me.

He continue to thrust inside of me like his life depends on it and before you know it he grip my throat squeezing it a bit and adding more pressure to his thrust, I am weak and if he release me from his grip I sure as hell will fall. 

Within a few seconds I cum all over his dick I could feel myself limping but Malcom grip me tighter and continue to thrust inside me. "Please" I said I don't know what I'm begging for is it for him to stop or continue. " Please"

" YOU gonna take this cock like a good girl and shut up" he roar , shit I cum again on his cock , I was shaking trembling to be exactly.
" you beg for it now it's all yours so take it" he said , with his ruthless thrust. " Ahh Malcom faster"   I scream, he continue to choke me while he fuck me " yes yes yes right there" I could feel him hitting my g spot.

Within a few seconds I'm on my third orgasm. This man is trying to destroy my pussy. " Ahh" I hear he groan as he pull out and push me to my feet and come inside my mouth once again.

I fall to the ground in seconds looking up I see Malcom stares down at me on the ground. He bend to my level and sweep me in his hand and carry me to the bathroom. Place me in the bathroom tub and without anything said between us he wash me like a baby. After bathing me and himself he carry me to the bedroom and dress me.

I did not say anything neither did he as he got dress himself. After a few minutes he began to speak " Ocean I am going to head out first then you come after I don't want people seeing us together and my car will be outside waiting for you come after"  he said I just nod in response I don't have enough energy right now . Malcom look like he is not bother at all he look like he did not lose energy at all. After he exist I took my bag and head out barely walking.

I was ashamed of myself how could I do this reaching his car he drove off and we said nothing as he reach my house he turn to me and said " Ocean , I am sorry" he used his hand to wipe a tear I did not see  falling. What is he sorry for I'm the one that should be sorry. " it's ok" I said , hearing his car driving off I head inside...

Oh my guys if your are here  then you have make it to chapter 12.

Thank you all for your support it means a lot to me.

Love you guys 😍

Follow me at brikay_bri at instagram

Remember to comment , share and vote please.