Chapter 39

Ocean P.O.V

5 years later

" Mommy wake up I am about to be late for school"Alexandro scream in my ears, Alex for short. I really wanted to sleep badly I can't even move my legs to how tired I am.

" Let your uncle take you Alex you know mommy work late last night please hun" I plead

"No I want you to take me please mommy" he shout and jump on the bed

" Alexandro please make mommy sleep let uncle take you" I said

"Please take me" he make that puppy eyes , Jesus this boy I can't refuse him now too cute My their son Alex

" Ok let me get ready my shift begins in afternoon and you have and hour leave for school to begin" I said as he jump and shout with joy usually Josh would take him to school as my shift will be early sometimes and late in the The night so I be tired and working in a hospital as a doctor is not easy.

I head off to the bathroom while Alex played with his tablet I have enrolled him in a school from he was two since he was too brilliant to be at home.

I love my son he reminds me so much of his father, each time I stared at him I see Malcom looking straight back at me everything was the , the face the hair the eyes he was his father twin if you ask me.

It seems as if Malcom was the only one that make him the same eyes everything even had some of his ignorance and behavior.

I truly wish that Alex would have met his father but too bad.

" Mommy are you finish yet you been there a while" Alex shout from behind the bathroom door. With all these thoughts surrounded my head I had not even realize I been here over 15 minutes.

" Yes Honey I will be out soon , go and call your uncle tell him to pack your lunch bag" I said

" Ok mommy hurry up I don't want to be late for school" he said. He was such a sweet little boy . I loved him so much , I don't know what I do without him , he brought so much joy to my life. He turn all the bad things into good things.

After I'm finished get dress I head downstairs where I met with talking Alex small voice question Josh.

" Hey hun you finally down come let's eat before you carry this big boy to school" Josh said . He was such a sweet soul after our encounter in the plane realizing that we gonna be in the same city we become friend and much more than friends, he was a friend and a shoulder to cried in in my distressed he never once questioned who is Alex father.

After I went to live with my grandparents they love me and Alex so much but mostly Alex he was there little munchkin, they spoil him rotten with so much love and gift. After I gave birth I went to college and get a part time job my grandparents help pay off my college fee also my parents did send money every month which I was great full for . They even visited when Papa was born I could not forget the love they held in there eyes as they stared at him.

Dad did forgive me and he love his grandson so much they also spoil him but did not get to see him that much . They speak to him frequently on video calls.

Aqua also love her nephew she called him pocci bear even though he hate it.

I love how life have turn out for me not long ago I graduated from meds school and my parents offered to allow to take me back in New York but I was loving it in Italy and after I left my grandparents house Josh and I decided to get a house together where we both share it. He visited New York often after all he was visiting his mother here but decided to stay after our relationship started to grow.

We have our moments but he knows I will never love him even though I care about him a lot but I don't think I can love after Malcom.

" All set now big boy" Josh high five Alex

" Mommy come" he said as he pulled my hand I walk over to Josh and hug him and kiss his cheeks telling him goodbye.

On my way Alex told me so much things about his friends and classmates he even told me that he want to learn how to drive a car which got me laugh , he was so young and naive .

Reaching the school I drop him off as we hug and bid our goodbyes with "I love you mommy" and "I love you papa"

Thanks guys I hope you enjoy this chapter I know it is not what you guys wish for but... yea

Thanks for reading remember vote, comment and share