Rumours

"I'm sick of this " Y/n said after hearing the rumours about Sam and Kyle She stood up on the table

Demetrie: Oop there she goes again

Y/n : HAY

*everyone looked*

Y/n:U guys will really believe anything u hear u didn't even give Sam a chance to speak or tell u her side of the story u all jumped to conclusions and believed Kyler I know what happened Sam and kyler planned to go to the movies and just before Sam saw kyler bullying those three boys *she said pointing to Eli, Demetrie and Miguel she put that ones bag in the trash, made fun of that's one lip and pushed around that one so obviously Sam was mad which she has every right to because bullying does not make u though it's a dick move bro so Sam didn't speak to kyler but kyler kept trying then at one point kyler put his hand on sams thigh and started going up even after Sam told him to stop she got up and obviously defend herself because of tht physco who can't understand what it means when a girl says no so no Sam did not give kyler head she wouldn't do that "

Kyler: and where's ur evidence

*y/n held up her phone and starting playing the video of it* 

Kai: "and don't try to apologise to Samantha after none of u believed her in the first place and took kylers side straight away saying sorry is not going to fix this"

*then she jumped of the table slapped kyler and walked of with sam *