IM BACK + little disclaimer

Hello everyone, it is I, Mohogirl! 

This will be a little sappy, so sorry in advance :(

I have officially risen from the dead (surprisingly), and I am so sorry to my readers who were patiently waiting for me to release anything new from my account! It has been probably a long 3 years and so much has happened in those years, to be honest, I probably have just been burnt out in my life in general (lots of stressors) where I had 0, and when I tell you, ZERO, motivation or energy to even type something on this laptop. I know, I keep updating and reversing my words over and over again but it was not something I wanted to do, believe me.

This story, in particular, has been in the drafts for around 3 years now actually, and was written around the starting of my other book "Kill and Run", and was going to be released that same year but was held back due to my own personal opinions with the story and not fully invested in it to continue writing any further. 

However, every time I do log back into my Wattpad account, there is still such overwhelming support to my stories, that I just have to say THANK YOU so much for you all to keep my tiny little passion alive, and to give me so much kind support and comments, believe me, I read every comment you guys write and it fills my heart so much!!!

With the urge and push of one of my best friends (you know who you are), I have worked hard on this story to try and push out some content that I have been slowly editing since last year (thanks to miss COVID for keeping us in lockdown). 

DISCLAIMER: This story does revolve around Greek Gods/Goddesses and mythical lore and magic, however, I am not straying to the "traditional" story of the Gods/Goddesses themselves, and are making a more modernAU of this and my personal version to this fictional story. There are some common parts in my story that can be cannon (?) to the lore and legends of the Greek Gods/Goddesses, but please do not bash my story otherwise, as this is all fictional and for fun!!

Thank you all again so much for the love and support, and for those who have been with me for the past 4 years since my very first book! And welcome to those who just found my account, I hope you will enjoy this story! 

:)))

~Mohogirl <3