Chapter 3, The Date At The Festival,

"What?" Sokka said giggling.

"N-nothing! Lets just go, oh and, you don't have to be escorted anywhere anymore, it'll just be the two of us." The two of them left the ship from the dock it was anchored in. Sokka saw a huge festival going on at the bay of the Fire Nation kingdom. Almost everyone from the Fire Nation was there, it was incredible! Everything was lit with lanterns and colorful game shacks! People were laughing and eating food, overall having a great time! It looked so cheerful there. Sokka looked over at Zuko who looked a little nervous, airing out his kimono. Sokka grabbed Zuko's hand. Sokka wasn't going to deny the fact that Zuko was hot, In mean Sokka was bi-sexual. He knew he shouldn't let this opportunity with just the two of them slide. Zuko looked at Sokka and Sokka's face turned red.

"Are you alright Sokka?" Zuko asked in concern.

"Y-yes. Everythings fine! I..." Sokka looked away from Zuko and let go of his hand, only to feel it against Zuko's again. 

"Dont." Zuko mumbled. "I want you to hold it." Sokka smiled and strongly gripped his hand into Zuko's.

"We should uh...have a good time, right?" Sokka said softly, smiling. The lights reflected in Sokka's blue eyes and Zuko took a hard gulp and then smiled back.

"Yeah. Let's go." Zuko said. The two of them walked into the festival that was crowded with people and the most beautiful cherry blossom trees. The pink trees had gorgeous orange lanterns inside and they glowed ever so brightly. Zuko took Sokka over to the trees and they both admired the beauty of each one.

"These are beautiful." Zuko said, still holding Sokka's hand. "I mean...well...they're ok." Sokka started to get smooth.

"Just okay?" Sokka teased. He picked a flower off of a branch and slid it into Zuko's ribbon. "I think they look better than okay, especially on you." Zuko blushed uncontrollably. He couldn't believe how sweet Sokka was, plus, how fast he forgave him. After that, Zuko and Sokka really hit it off together! They played pisho together, they admired all the beautiful plants, they made their own lanterns, they ate dinner together, and they actually even danced a little together. Zuko and Sokka were walking around the festival still, trying to find something to do when Zuko took Sokka's hand and dragged him to a dark and quiet spot with a ton of tree's behind the festival.

"Zuko? What are we-" Sokka asked confused, but was then cut off.

"Just wait. We have the best spot." Zuko said quietly, looking at the sky filled with stars. Sokka was confused, but he just looked up at the sky too. He saw millions and millions of stars, and all of them were different, but the same because they were all glowing and lighting up the dark night sky. Just then, a fire work shot into the air, and exploded into a bunch of colors like confetti spreading all over the dark night sky. It was so beautiful. Zuko and Sokka couldnt take their eyes off of it. They watched for a while, as all the colors spread. Zuko took Sokka's hand in his and then turned to face him. Sokka looked into Zuko's warm gold eyes, and Zuko looked into Sokka's cold blue colored eyes. They both leaned in slowley, breathing heavily, and then, they kissed. Sokka placed his hands on Zuko's rock hard chest and Zuko pulled in Sokka's small waist. The two of them started to make out as the fire works went off over them. They stopped after a few more kisses to one another and they just stared into each-others eyes, dazed in love. Sokka then snapped out of his daze and realized he just kissed a guy for the first time.

"EUH!" Sokka squeaked out, backing away.

"Whats wrong?" Zuko asked confused, wondering if he did something wrong. Sokka looked to the side.

"I've just...never kissed...a guy before...Zuko..."

"Well." Zuko said grabbing Sokka's hand. "I haven't either but...I really like you Sokka...and...I'm sorry if it was too soon."

"No." Sokka answered, now facing Zuko again. "I guess I was just nervous, I'm fine now, I promise." he kissed Zuko on the cheek and they continued to watch the fire works from where they were. It was only a matter of time before things got serious...