Chapter 5, Saying Goodbye...But Not Forever,

Zuko and Sokka reached the Fire Nation ship and Uncle Iroh was there waiting for them.

"Prince Zuko." he began. "You look stressed? Is everything alright?" Zuko was about to give his uncle some kind of unwanted attitude, but he just looked over at his uncle and softly spoke out to him. "I'm alright, just...we need to go back to the Southern Water Tribe village. I need to get this one home." Uncle Iroh looked behind Zuko at Sokka and then whispered to him, "Isn't that your "prisoner"?"

"No." Zuko said as he looked back at Sokka, who was messing with something on the ship's railing. "Well, he was but, hes free to go so...lets just go."

Uncle Iroh smiled. "I see you have chosen peace over harm." Uncle Iroh said, walking over to tell the ship's captian. Zuko just smiled for a split second and then he went over to Sokka by the railing.

"I have your clothes down in my room." Zuko said. Sokka just followed him down the stairs of the ship as it started to drift across the water. Sokka got back in his original clothes and he just stood quietly on the ships edge and breathed in the salty sea air. Zuko came up to Sokka from the ship's door, back in his original clothes too and he stood beside him. They both silently enjoyed the trip back to the Southern Water Tribe village. Once the ship got close, Zuko turned to Sokka.

"I had uh...lots of fun with you tonight..."

"Me too." Sokka said giving Zuko a big smile.

"This doesn't mean I wont stop attacking your village." Zuko said turning away. Sokka's face just turned into a blank stare, but then he laughed.

"Okay Zuko." Sokka laughed. "Anything for you."

"Don't get mushy like that!" Zuko snapped. Sokka just smiled and gave Zuko a peck on the cheek.

"Just throw me off and pretend you're mad so no body suspects anything." Sokka said looking back at Zuko.

"That'll be no problem." Zuko said cracking his fingers. After a while they finally reached the Southern Water Tribe village and Zuko lifted Sokka above his head and threw him into the snow in front of the village.

"I don't want your little peasant anymore!" Zuko yelled to the village. "You can have him! Don't think I wont be back!" Sokka looked up from the snow as he heard the boat start to drift away and he saw Zuko mouth the words, "I love you" to Sokka. Sokka smiled and mouthed back, "I love you too." and for the first time ever, Sokka saw a genuine smile spread across Prince Zuko's face. Sokka watched Zuko on the ship the whole time until you couldn't see his ravishing red armor anymore. Katara rushed over to Sokka, who was still sitting in the snow and she hugged him tightly.

"Sokka!" she cried. "What did they do to you!?" Sokka just paused and then said "I'm fine Katara, lets just say Prince Zuko has a soft side."

(I really hope you Zukka fans enjoyed my little fan fiction! Follow me on instagram @ zukka_official for lots more! Please leave feedback! <3)