Chapter 8 (wingin' it) (last chapter I'm naming)

I woke up in a hospital bed and heard the sound of moniters beeping. My head hurted like a hammer smashing a wall and I was really tired. I hadn't felt like this for years. I noticed something on my mouth. I looked at my snout and saw a muzzle. I immediately panicked and tried to rip it off. It wouldn't come off. Little did I know that spy was there. "Bonjor. I see that 'ou have discovered zhe muzzle. Annoying? Iz it not?" Already, I knew that I did NOT like him. "Stuff you, ya snake." I glared at him with a hint of deadly. "I see that 'ou do not like me, non?" "No. Go. To. Hell." I said. "And zhe reason for the muzzle? 'Ou attacked us after that maniac injected 'ou. Vell, 'ou know how to fight." He said with a curious yet serious tone. "Ok. FIRSTLY it's not MY fault that little SHIT got on my nerves. Secondly, YES I know how to fight. I'm not a 4 year old." "Hmm. Well, I'll leave 'ou be now. By the way, hold still. I'm going to remove your muzzle." I stayed still and leaned forward so he could unclip it. I heard a click and felt relief as the mouth cage slid off. I  opened my jaw to stretch it. "T-thanks. I still don't like you though." "That's ok. I get that a lot. See 'ou around, mon Cherie."

Mon cherie.

Those words sent a shiver down my spine. I remember the other spy saying that to me when he spoke in his language. He disappeared into thin air like an oceanclan into water. I took a breath of relief and looked around again. Same room I woke up in a few days ago. The double doors opened and 2 people walked in. It's that purple-dress again. Damn. What is with that?! "Hello Shadefire. I heard about the bar incident earlier and decided to come. From the looks of the guys, they looked terrified." The purple-dress said. Yeah. They should be. They don't know who they're messin' with. "Shadefire? This is important." She said. "Sorry. Just got lost in my thoughts. Continue." "Well.....you have...abnormal strength. There is something strange besides your wolf-shifting abilities. We want to....discuss it." She said with a hint of curiousity and fear. A sudden thought went through my head. Oh crap........please don't find her. Please. Say you found her....."W-why?" I stammered. "Just......just cooperate ok." She said. "Fine....you freaking purple-dress....." I mumbled. "What was that?" "N-nothing." "Hmm.... . Ok then. The first thing we want to know is about your personal life. First of all, do you have ANY siblings like you. If so. Could you tell us their names?" The frick should I tell YOU?!   "I-I um...I...." Oh no.. option one, tell those little shits, option two, run for it, option three, lie.

" I.......I don't have any siblings....t-they all died. Because of the bl- I mean, humans." I said. She grabbed a file and a pen but before she placed the pen on the paper, she hesitated as the German whispered in her ear and he also pointed to the machined hooked up to me. "Shadefire. You are lying to us. Just tell us the truth." She spoke sternly. "Why should I." I said with a small growl. "We want to help you. Please." "Fine. I have 3 siblings." I said with regret. "And what are their-"  "their names are stormtalon, sage, and pheonix." I said with a pissed off expression. She ignored my glare and wrote it down. 

hEllO AgAIn, shAdEfIrE.

W-what?! No. Get out!!

hA! yOU mAkE mE lAUgh. nO. I wIll nOt gO thAt EAsIly. 

Please.....not again!

bUt thE pOwEr yOU fElt whEn pInnIng thAt hUmAn. grEAt tImEs.