Chapter One

*3rd person*

The crew boys were all on call. They were just chilling and playing Minecraft. When Sapnap thought of something.

"What if we do a crew boy meet up?!" Sapnap said. His voice echoing through everyones headsets.

"I'm down." Quackity said.

"You would down for anything, Sapnap would ofer to fuck you and you would say that." George laughed. Quackity turned his camera on and winked then immediately turned it off.

"Yea, we can all meet up here in Florida, well Karl, George and Quackity. Since this ass leaves with me." Dream said. We all knew he was talking about sapnap.

"Hey! I'm not an ass!" Sapnap whined as a joke.

"Wait Karl hasn't even answered. His mic isn't even on." George said.

"Karl?" Dream asked. His mic unmuted.

"Y-yea I'll come, I'll have to see if it's ok with Shane." Karl said. Dream pouted when he heard a sniffle before Karl muted again.

"Cool! Also who's Shane?" Quackity asked.

"His boyfriend." George said. Karl had a look of fear when George said that. George is the only one that knows what Shane has done.

"Ow man! Someone stole my mans!" Sapnap joked. Karl laughed. He unmuted.

"Oh yea, Shane doesn't like you "flirting" with me. Even if it's a joke." Karl said. Then muted.

"Ok, tell him I'm sorry and I'll stop." Sapnap said. Sapnap already knows he heard him. Karl left after awhile. He didn't say good night to his friends. Karl walked out of his office to his room.

"Hey, Nick/sapnap said his joking flirting won't happen again and he is sorry." Karl said.

"Good, you're my toy." Shane said.

"Also, the boys wanna do a meet up. Im sure Dream will let you come." Karl said.

"Ask him tomorrow. If I'm not then you aren't going." Shane said. Karl nodded. He got into bed. His phone went off.

"Why is Clay texting me?" I asked.

"Who the hell is Clay!" Shane said.

"It's Dreams real name! I forgot to tell you." Karl said kinda scared. The only thing he got was a slap to the face.

"Tell me these things! What is he saying?" Shane asked.

"He's asking if I'm ok he heard me sniffle earlier." Karl said. "I'll blame it on a cold."

"Good." Shane said. Karl said exactly what he told Shane to dream. Dream just said ok and good night. They went to bed except Karl. Karl was laying there awake.

"If Dream says yes I won't get hit as often. God I hope no one will walk in on him hitting me." Karl thought. Eventually Karl fell asleep.

They next morning when Karl woke up Shane wasn't there. He didn't mind. Karl got up and grabbed his phone.

Karl: Hey! Ik it's early in the morning but is it ok if Shane comes with me?

Karl: if not that's cool, I just won't be able to go

Clay: yea he can come! Are you that obsessed with him? That you have to stay? lol

Karl: You don't even know

When Karl typed that he thought Clay would know but it could be like a 'yea.' Karl needed to eat breakfast but didn't want to eat. Shane always called him fat when he was eating. 'Clay wouldn't say that.' Karl thought. Wait! No! He is one of my best friends.

Karl's thoughts were cut short when he heard his phone go off. He looked and saw clay was facing timing him. He answered but moved his face.

"Hey! I'm the faceless friend and YouTuber not you!" Clay joked.

"Yea but I don't want you seeing my face." Karl said.

"Ok, anyways I wanted to show you my face so you know at the airport." Clay said.

"Ok." Karl said.

"You have to show yours to." Clay said.

"Fine." Karl said while putting the camera on his face. He heard a gasp.

"Karl what happened to your face?!" Clay asked.

"W-what?" Karl said. He looked at the mirror. He had a red hand print, a black eye and a cut under his eye. How did he not see this?

"Karl what happened?" Clay asked.

"Nothing." Karl said. He hung up before Clay could ask anymore questions.

*word count: 7 1 9*