Chapter four

*Karls pov*

I headed to the plane. Once I sat at my seat this guy came up to me.

"Excuse me, that's my seat." The guy said. He had a British accent.

"This is my seat actually." I said. I grabbed the slip of paper they gave me.

"Seat 15 is mine." He said.

"Oh! I'm sorry I must have seen it wrong." I said. Mine was seat 16.

"It's no problem." He said. I got up and moved to the other seat.

"Also I'm so sorry if I sounded rude about the seat." I said.

"Again it's no problem, I'm kinda glad that you sat in my seat. It gave me an excuse to talk to a cutie like you." He said. I blushed.

"Thank you but I'm ta- never mind just thank you." I said. I forgot about the whole shane thing. I'm not taken.

"Are you taken?" The guy asked.

"It's a long story actually." I said.

"I mean we have this whole flight to explain." He asked.

"Well I was in an abusive relationship, he um did something last night. My friend, the person I'm meeting up with, called me when I was crying, he got me a flight, this morning he held me by the neck, the cops got involved and now I'm here." I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." He said.

"Karl, my names Karl, and you?" I said.

"A cute name for a cute guy." He said. "My name is Jake."

"Nice to meet you Jake." I said. A few hours of talking the plane lands. We go our separate ways after getting each others numbers. I was walking when I saw George. I ran up to him.

"GEORGE!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled.

"KARL!" He yelled back. We hugged each other.

"Omg I can't believe this!" I said. "I'm actually in the UK with one of my best friends?!"

"I know! Are you ok? You know." George said.

"Yea, we broke up before I left the house, he's in Jail!" I said.

"Thank god." George said. I nodded.

"We need to tell Dream I'm in the UK so he buys me the right flight." I said.

"For sure, also this might be a little weird but I don't like you like this at all but you are a lot more handsome irl." George said. I blushed.

"Thank you! Ah that makes me feel good about myself." I said.

"Let's get to my house so we can tell dream." George said.

*wc: 4 2 5*