Chapter Three

Tw: Mention of rape and sex

*Karls pov*

Damn it! How did I not notice? How am I gonna hide this. I was pacing back and forth when Shane came in.

"Hey babe." He slurred. He's drunk. This isn't gonna end well.

"Yes." I said. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He wants sex. That's the last thing I want but it's whatever he wants.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Shane said.

"F-fine." I said. He grabbed me.

*Time skip*

Shane left again. I was sitting on our bed. I was naked, with hickeys all over my body, and crying. He didn't even try to be careful. My phone started ringing. It was George.

"Hello." I said. My voice was broken.

"Have you been crying?" George asked.

"Yea." I said.

"What why?" George asked.

"Shane and I had sex not even an hour ago. He wasn't careful and I told him I didn't want hickeys. I'm covered." I said. I was crying again.

"Did you give consent?" George asked.

"Kinda but not really." I said.

"You can report him to the cops!" George said.

"But it wasn't technically rape." I said.

"But it was! What did you say?" He asked.

"Shane said "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, I responded by saying "fine" in a voice that was unsure." I explained.

"Oh, maybe it won't work." He said.

"It doesn't even matter." I said.

"But it does!" George said.

"No it doesn't." I said.

"Pack your shit right now, your flying out here with no Shane." George said.

"But I can't." I said.

"I'm paying for your tickets." George said.

"Ok fine." I said. I got off the bed. I started packing. I was on call with George the entire time.

"Ok your flight is at 12pm." George said.

"I'm leaving now since it's 1pm over here." I said. George hummed. I grabbed my stuff and went outside. I called an uber. George hung up.

"Where the hell do you think your going?!" Shane came out of the house. Fuck.

"Um-." I said. The uber pulled up.

"Uber for Karl?" The man said.

"That's me!" I said. I ran to the car but Shane grabbed me. He pulled me back and grabbed my neck.

"He's not going anywhere." Shane said. The uber driver got out of the car.

"Sir let go of him!" He said.

"No!"

"I'm calling the cops!" The man said. He called them. Soon hearing sirens.

"What happened here?" One cop asked.

"This man was violently choked this one." The uber driver said.

"It's true sir, I have been in this abusive relationship for a while and wasn't able to leave it." I said. Shane puts his hands on me again. Another cop grabs him and puts him in handcuffs.

"Don't touch him." The cop said. Shane was pit in the back seat.

"Sir where were you headed?" The cop asked me.

"I was heading to the airport to London to meet with a friend." I said.

"Are being safe with this?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I've never been face to Face with him but we have been friends for a long time." I said.

"Ok, have a good rest of your day!" The cops said. I nodded and waved. I got in the seat of the uber. He asked if i was ok. I said yes.

"Here we are." The uber driver said.

"Thank you sir!" I said.

*word count: 580*

Sorry i was bit rushed at the end