Chapter Fourteen

*Dream's pov*

Karl and I woke up. We went downstairs and tried making breakfast for the others. We completely failed so we ended up ordering McDonald's breakfast.

"Good morning freaks." Sapnap said. Karl laughed.

"We're sorry about last night." I said.

"Eh it's in the past." Sapnap said. The food got there as everyone was awake.

"We should go to a theme park." George suggesting.

"Ok!" Everyone agreed.

"We'll take turns with quackity being the third wheel." Karl said. Everyone laughed.

*time skip*

Everyone got ready. We were out the door by noon. The piled into the car. I was driving, karl in passenger seat, sapnap and George in the middle and quickly in the back.

"Everyone buckled?" I asked everyone hummed in response. I started car and started to drive.

*a/n*

Outfits:

Dream: red dream smile hoodie with dark blue jeans
Karl: purple swirl hoodie with black jeans
Sapnap: black long sleeve under white flame shirt with black ripped jeans
George: 404 shirt with blue jeans
Quackity: signature beanie, navy blue hoodie and black jeans

Once we got to the theme park we got our tickets. We split up, Quackity went with Sapnap and George first. Karl and I walked to a random ride. I gave the guy the tickets.

*time skip*

It was the end of the night. Karl was begging me the whole time to go on the ferris wheel. He was so cute.

"Please dream! It'd be romantic!" Karl said.

"Ok fine." I said. The others were done so they went out to the car.

"Yay!" Karl said. He smiled and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me to the line. It was surprisingly short.

*time skip*

Once on the ride Karl was super happy.

"As my current boyfriend i don't think you wanna know this but my first kiss was on a ferris wheel." Karl said.

"No no it's fine." I said.

"You were my first consented time actually." Karl said. This made me frown. I hugged him. He had tears in his eyes.

"It's ok love, he's gone." I said. I kissed him. He kissed back.

"I can't explain how happy you make me." Karl said.

"You make me happy too." I said.

"When we were just friends I loved talking to you, I always got so excited the days I got to talk to you." Karl said. "And now I get to see you everyday means everything to me." Karl said.

"Awe Karl." I said.

"Dream...i-i love you." He said. I froze. "S-sorry is it to soon?" He asked.

"Karl it's ok! I love you too!" I said. We shared a kiss. It was finally are time to get off. We started heading to the car.

*word count: 4 6 0*

Sorry the end was a bit rushed!