What's wrong with my Tangerine?

(A/N: This is a Kageyama x Hinata fanfic. This is my first time doing this ship, and it's a little bit short so sorry hahaha. Have fun reading!)

; A fic where Hinata has a big boulder on his life. Where is it gonna lead? Can he solve it all by himself?

Everyone see Hinata as an energetic, fun and a happy person. To them, he was a ball of sunshine. He makes people confident by his beautiful praise. Even in volleyball team, he was loved.
-
His boyfriend, Kageyama Tobio, had confessed his love for him which now results to them, having a relationship. A healthy one atleast.
-
But what they didn't know was Hinata cries every night.  He feels lonely despite having many friends. He wanted a shoulder to lean on, to cry on. But he was afraid to tell his real feelings to them, he was depressed and tired of faking each scenarios everyday. He carry his emotion almost everytime that making him insane.
-
One day, he waved off to his friends but the were too busy in playing volleyball, so he just walked away. Kageyama who noticed this, quickly called him but he was nowhere in sight. So Kageyama decided to call him on his phone.
-
"Hinata boke! Where are you?!"
Kageyama shouted, as Hinata removed the phone on his ears.
-
"Bakageyama! I'm going home!!''
He screamed back, to which Kageyama just sighed.
-
Kageyama: "Whatever."
Hinata: "Tobio, thank you..."
Kageyama: "Huh? For what?"
Hinata: "For everything."
Hinata smiled even though he knew, Kageyama won't see it.
-
"I hope you'll be fine without me."
Then he hang up.
-
He run to his home, grabbed a paper, before pulling out a gun.
-
His phone vibrated. It's Kageyama calling him, because he was worried about the words he said, before hanging up the phone. But Hinata, didn't get to see it.
-
The words were written making it his last words in this universe.

"I'm finally free! (•‿•)"

(A/N: Okay so first of all, don't ask me where Hinata got the gun because, even I don't know. I'll just leave that to your head. 😉 Second, thank you so much for reading, I hope all of you had fun. 🥰)