An Urgent Phone Call; Prologue

(Deimos, a former agent for the A.A.H.W and companion to Hank J. Wimbleton and Sanford, who is now retired from his merciless killing of Grunts, Agents, and many others. Until that one fateful night...)

(The phone rings for our retired mercenary and Deimos answers it)

(Deimos): Hello?

(???): Am I speaking to Deimos?

(Deimos): Yeah, what is it?

(He puts a cigarette in his mouth and lights it up with his thumb)

(???): I'm sorry if I interrupted you from any current activities.

(Deimos): Nah it's all good. What do you want?

(He takes a quick puff of his cigarette before blowing the smoke off)

(???): You see, I heard of your skills during your time as a mercenary. I would like to recruit you for a mission that will take you to the mountains in Europe.

(Deimos): A mission? In Europe? What kinda mission are we talking about?

(???): Search and rescue. A baby by the name of "Rosemary Winters" has been kidnapped by an evil overlord for God knows what purpose.

(This was enough to peak Deimos' urges to fight again, as he puts out his cigarette)

(Deimos): Consider yourself lucky. Where do you wanna meet up?

(???): Nevada Airport. You'll see me at the entrance.

(Deimos): Very well. See you then.

(Deimos hangs up the phone and readies up for Europe, grabbing his G36C assault rifle, his Glock 17, and a machete, before finally heading out)

(And like that, our adventure with Deimos begins)