Deimos vs Alcina Dimitrescu; The Terrifying Truth

(The adventure continues with Deimos approaching the cathedral)

(He enters the structure in question and approaches a coffin)

(He thinks for a moment and decided to open it up)

(Inside was a mummified corpse but a special dagger was in wait of it's next user, which was Deimos)

(Deimos takes the blade and gets a good look at it)

(Deimos): Cool blade.

(He was suddenly interrupted by Alcina grabbing his hand and making him face her)

(Lady Dimitrescu): You've ruined everything!

(She plunges her blades in Deimos' abdomen but he didn't show any pain from it)

(Deimos): Fuck you bitch!

(Deimos plunges the dagger into Alcina's side, which causes a bit of pain)

(Then she tosses him out the window behind him, and drops his dagger)

(Deimos): Goddammit.

(He looks back at Alcina, who appears to be changing in a gruesome way)

(Deimos): Oh I definitely fucked up now...

(With a single scream of rage, a menacing roar came next and a transformed Alcina busts through the wall on the left)

(Lady Dimitrescu): Hahaha! Flesh! Bones! I will devour all of you!!!

(She cackled evilly and takes flight before grabbing Deimos, taking him with her to another part of the castle)

(He lands on the roof of the cathedral, with Alcina positioning herself on top of a staircase)

(Deimos gets on his feet and readies him)

(Deimos): Looks like your outsides matches your insides psycho witch!

(He shoots her in the face with the sniper rifle, causing Alcina to recoil and move of from the staircase)

(Lady Dimitrescu): You'll die a painful death!!

(Deimos makes his way up the staircase and collects some ammo before heading into the battlefield)

(Alcina lands on the floor and starts her attack against Deimos)

(Lady Dimitrescu): You're a lucky man Deimos!! Nobody else besides Miranda has seen me in this form! Too bad you'll pay for it with your life!!

(Deimos): I've seen shit like this before already! So color me not surprised!

(Deimos and Alcina battles ferociously for a solid 5 minutes)

(Lady Dimitrescu): Not enough blood! More! More blood!

(Alcina attempts to fly into Deimos, but he just dodges in time for Alcina to smash through the wall)

(Deimos gets by her and climbs up the stairs to a small area in the tower)

(Alcina circles Deimos through the air)

(Lady Dimitrescu): You've got nowhere else to go, Deimos! Come on now, don't be shy! Show me your terror!

(Deimos): Fuck you!

(Alcina smashes through the tower wall, making the stage for the final stand-off)

(Lady Dimitrescu): Now, time to die!

(Deimos): Hell no!

(Deimos shoots Alcina with everything he's got, dodging her attacks here and there, then she's finally damaged hardcore)