Lycan Attack; Survivors

(We return to Deimos as he searches about and scavenges the village for any useful items)

(Deimos enters a house and looks around, and when he tries to pull away drapes from a door, he nearly got his head taken off by a villager with a shotgun)

(Deimos): Woah, hold your fire! Friend, not foe!

(???): Who are you? Who sent you?

(Deimos): I'm just a mercenary trying to investigate a kidnapping.

(Deimos was suddenly silenced by the villager when they heard animalistic screeching outside of the house)

(The villager checks outside the window)

(???): Oh no, they're coming.

(Deimos): What? Who's coming? And what the hell was that?

(???): Please tell me you have a gun on you!

(Deimos): I have two guns and a machete, why the hell wouldn't I?

(???): Get ready, here they come!

(The house was surrounded by unknown creatures, unfortunately, the villager was pulled into the ceiling and killed by one of the creatures)

(Deimos remained speechless before an arm bursts out of the floor and grabs his leg)

(Deimos): Oh shit!!

(He was dragged into the lower part of the house, with the basement being full of bodies)

(Deimos): Oh Jesus Christ..!

(He tries to reach for his G36C rifle but nothing was there)

(Deimos): Did I lose my gun?! Dammit!

(He still had his Glock on him so he pulled it out and navigated through the basement)

(Deimos): What the hell does this shit?

(He moves a body out of the way, only to see something moving in front of him)

(But luckily, unlike Ethan, Deimos moves out of his way and avoids losing his fingers by one of the Lycans, still he gets tossed out of the basement and outside the house)

(Deimos quickly gets on his feet and when the Lycan comes to finish what it started, he kills it without hesitation from his machete)

(Deimos): What the hell is going on here?

(Deimos proceeds forward to another building and suddenly hears more screeching behind him, so without a second thought, he barricaded himself inside the house and searched for anything useful)

(He finds some spare handgun ammo and picks it up, only to be startled by a Lycan outside the window)

(Deimos shoots the beast in the face, causing it to fall, but he soon was surrounded by Lycans and they were breaking in)

(But Deimos didn't hide like a coward, he proceeded to kill the Lycans effortlessly, until the attack stops)

(Deimos): Thank God that's over.

(Suddenly static could be heard from a small radio and Deimos goes to investigate, and good thing he did too)

(???): If there are any survivors, please come to my- To Luiza's house, outside the fields.

(The message ends and Deimos is left surprised)

(Deimos): Survivors? Aw hell with it, let's do this.

(Deimos kicks the door down and continues forward, only to be met by more Lycans posted on top of a rooftop)

(Deimos): Wanna be killed like your friends too?! Huh?!