ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟟|

___________________________

"You're straining yourself again by thinking way to much. You look like an all wrinkled granny."

Y/n recognised this voice immediately, he somehow appears out of nowhere, says whatever he has to say and runs away. But Y/n being Y/n, She decided to cover herself by hiding her body underwater. 

"Baji ! what's wrong with you ? You scared the shit out of me." Yelled Y/n as she tried to scold him, but his laugh interrupted her. It was angelic and despite his intimidating appearance, he looked peaceful, and that made Y/n face heat up. 

"I'm sorry, I just thought a night dip would help me sleep." He calmly replied before walking closer to her. "If you don't mind, can I get in the hot springs with you ? I won't look at you, I'll face the other way." 

Y/n thought for a bit, it won't hurt if he doesn't look right ? so she nodded. He hurriedly got in with his eyes closed, which made him nearly slip but he luckily managed to hold himself. His back facing her, they both conversed all night long. 

When he talked, his back would sometimes contract, and his muscles would be on display. Y/n wanted to be as respectful as he was to her, but she couldn't help it, so she took few glances here and there and quickly looked away.

Y/n got to know a lot of thing about him, like how he was obsessed with Peyoung Yakisoba, that he is close with his mother, his dad went to buy milk and never came back. And she was surprised when she found out that he was actually dumb so he never attended university, and right now he works as a model in Takashi's agency, but also in a motorcycle company along with Manjiro and Ken. He talked about how recklessly he likes to live and how much he likes taking risks. 

Y/n was the exact opposite, she hates taking risks, that also involves her work. If anything could be solved without risks, she would take the safe route. Aside from the fact that she was a calm, introvert child, she also hated being put in a bad situation, so risks were a no to her. 

One thing is that, Y/n always knew when someone was lying to her, she read people like open books, she knew when they felt sad or angry. And right now, she could tell that baji was telling her the truth, but somehow she felt like he casted aside few details. 

On her way to the hot springs, she spotted few men around the house, since she had a bad eyesight and usually wears eye contacts, she couldn't see what they were wearing or holding in their hands, since she didn't wear her contacts today and also forgot her glasses at home.

She wanted to ask about it so badly, she now was perfectly sure that something is going on in this house, but she felt like it wasn't the time to do so, especially with Baji who hates explaining. So they talked even more before the clock showed a 5 a.m, that's when they decided to wrap it up. 

She got out first and ran straight to her bathrobe, then she turned around to avoid looking at Baji. She didn't know what he wore in order to swim, but she still avoided glancing at him, this time fully controlling herself. 

They both got in the house, shivering from how cold it was. Y/n was the first to get into shower, the only available one was in Baji's room, since everyone else was sleeping. 

After both of them finished showering, Baji offered her a coffee he prepared while she was showering. They sat in front of the TV, a random show playing, both of them still talking about life. 

"Can I go home by 8 ?" 

Baji stopped smiling, not knowing what to say to the girl before his eyes. He didn't reply, he shrugged it off by smiling and proposing another coffee. He went to the kitchen, preparing another coffee and getting her few snacks to eat. He thought about how to tell her the truth without making her panic (ISTG I WROTE PANIK AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING). 

He heard muffled voices coming from the living room, so he hurried there and saw Mikey, Chifuyu and Emma sandwich hugging Y/n on the couch. He couldn't help the chuckle from escaping, which caught their attention. 

"Did he just say 'Ehe' ?"  A confused Mikey asked, not believing his ears.

"Baji-san became such a pussy." 

They all laughed at what Chifuyu said, and the concerned man started cursing them all before serving them coffee, trying to ease his mind from the constant teasing. 

"Mikeeeey, I want to go home. I have a lot of work to do." Whined Y/n as she shook Mikey's shoulders from left to right. 

"N/n, I can't take you home." He announced as he looked at her.

"I'll call a cab no problem." 

"You can't do that too." 

"Okay, what the fuck ? As soon as I mention going back home, you ignore it as If it was nothing." she started raising her voice, the amount of weird things that happened started piling up. 

"Baji, I'll let you handle this." 

"What do you mean by handle this ? Don't ignore me ! What's going on ? How come Baji fetched me a day off ? Who are those armed men around the house ?" then reality started hitting her slowly. "Am...I kidnapped ?" 

Manjiro stopped dead in his track, looking at Emma, Chifuyu and Baji before laughing until his eyes started watering. The four of them were cackling in front of her confused self, as if they were mocking her. 

"N/n, why the heck would I kidnap my friend ? Sit down we'll tell you everything." Said Emma as she guided her to the couch, but Y/n immediately removed her hand. 

"You guys are some sort of a gang, you can't deny it." She tried to confront them by saying her deduction. 

"You didn't know that ? We thought you already did." Said Chifuyu as he tried to lay down but Emma prevented him. 

"We thought that since you didn't like mentioning it, we wouldn't." Added Mikey as he ruffled her hair, giving her the cup of coffee. 

She sat there in awe, so she was supposed to know that ? At least something is clear, they talked about the gang for a while. Mikey introduced himself as the president, he also introduced Baji as the first division captain, telling her more about the other captains such as Mitsuya, Takemichi, Smiley and someone she didn't met yet, Hajime.

"Okay, Now explain why I can't go home ?" 

Silence.