Note and small backstory

So I just wanna make a several things very very clear.

1. Nothing that happens in this story is real except for names and every now and then when I mention the Avengers films or anything else like that.

2. If I say anything against Elizabeth Olsen's Husband (irl) I don't want people thinking it's true coz we don't know what does or doesn't happen behind closed doors.

3. Because I am British some things in this will be a little off on American English.

4. If I spell something wrong or the sentence doesn't make sense please tell me on the comments

5. Trigger Warnings will be included in this. This is because I understand that a lot of people including myself have triggers and they could be literally anything so if I put something on here that is a trigger for you but I dont put a warning please let me know so I can edit it and put a trigger warning down for others

6. None of the instagram names are real I just made them up as some of these people aren't on Instagram.

7. There will be instagram chats and Twitter tweets but bare with me as at the moment I feel like I have barely any brain cells.

Backstory

YN is a British girl who ends up getting a part in a Marvel movie. She has always been a massive fan of Marvel and has a crush on at least half the cast. Yn is a lesbian and she has been bullied all her life for it. Her parents hated her and kicked her out of the house. The only people who stood by her was her gf who is now her ex and her sister Elizabeth Henstridge.

YN Henstridge has social anxiety but she was looking forward to being a part of the Marvel family.

Yn Henstridge will be played by Demi Lovato..