Chapter 14 - Filming Day 4

Ynhenstridge: She dropped my fruit

Ynhenstridge: She dropped my fruit. I knew I shoulda done it myself.
Love you baby.
Tagged:LilOlsen

LilOlsen: I'm sorry. I did it so you didn't hurt yourself again like before.
And I love you too babe❤😘
-->ynhenstridge: I don't know what your talking about... Again.... pffftt

Elihenstridge: Oh dear raspberry spillage. Also what does Lizzie mean by again...
-->Userx: Yn's in the dog house again
-->ynhenstridge: Don't tell her that. Geez what is it with people telling my loved ones where I'm hiding.
-->Elihenstridge: What dog house are you in.
-->ynhenstridge: My neighbours. I'm dog sitting.

Userb: LilOlsen uh oh looks like your in the dog house
-->LilOlsen: Unfortunately you can only fit one Great Dane, one St Bernard and yn in that dog house so no I am not.
-->Userb: .....----🤔😞🤔😞🤔🤔.
I want to see these dogs.
-->ynhenstridge: Next post I promise.

End of post

Ynhenstridge: As promised Bernie and Daniel

Userb: awww. Did you name them Yn?
-->ynhenstridge: No if I did there names would be Shaggy and Scooby-doo.
-->SamuelLovesDogs: That's you didn't name them yn

LilOlsen: "Thanks for taking the picture for me because I had collapsed on the floor again" "No problem babe. Are you okay?"
-->ynhenstridge: I'm going back in the dog house. But yes I am okay. Eli I tripped over Daniel.
-->Elihenstridge: How did you trip over the Great Dane yn it is literally half your height on all 4's?
-->LilOlsen: She didn't trip over Daniel she "tripped" over air.

End of post

Time skip

On set yn was being careful as she knew Eli, Scarlett and Elizabeth would come running at the speed of light if she fell.

YN is currently 5 months pregnant. This is approximately half the length of time.

Elizabeth as Wanda: CJ is that you

YN as CJ: No it's a Unicorn. *muttering* Stupid stairs.

Elizabeth as Wanda: *opens The door and steps towards CJ* God I've missed you.

YN as CJ: Prove it.

Elizabeth as Wanda: *pulls Yn as CJ in for a kiss*

YN as CJ: *pulling away after kiss* okay I believe you.

Director: And Cut. That was perfect thank you. That's all we are going to do today and for the next 4 months filming is postponed again.

Yn: WHY?

Eli: Because of your pregnancy. You need to take it easy from now on.

Yn: great now I have the entire Greatest Showman soundtrack stuck in my head. Thanks a lot Eli.

Time skip

Yn's POV

"Wow this place is incredible." Elizabeth gawped as we entered our new house.

LilOlsen: A new start at a new home with ynhenstridge

LilOlsen: A new start at a new home with ynhenstridge. Photocred goes to the Paparazzi mate that I have.
Tagged:ynhenstridge and LouiPapaKing

LouiPapaKing: I want to be invited to the house warming but thanks for Cred and your welcome for the pic.
-->ynhenstridge: Promise no other paps and you can come.
-->LouiPapaKing: LilOlsen is my oldest friend of course I am going to be the only pap there.
-->LilOlsen: Less of the implied emphasis on old please mate.

User789: Loui as in Loui Kayn?
-->LouiPapaKing: That's me.
-->User789: OMG heyy Uncle Loui
-->LouiPapaKing: Hey domino.

End of post

Start of Avengers gc

Stank:
Lizzie are we still
on for next week?

Scarlet Bitch:
Yesss but be careful
YN is awake.

Yn:
What's next week?

America's Ass:
We should change
ur name now we
know more about
ur character.

BarneyBuckster changed yn to Sparky

Sparky:
I like it.
Coz I can control
electric right?

BarneyBuckster:
That and the fact
that the shade of
blue your powers
are is Electric blue

MamaSpider:
Very creative.

End of chat