Epilogue

"Honey, wake up. We've just landed." Mrs. Kim said to the half-awakened woman.

"How long did I sleep, Mom?" Jennie asks Mrs. Kim while yawning.

"Wait!! Mom?!! You're here??! Are you hurt?? I thought you....." Jennie was surprised that Mrs. Kim is with her.

"Where would I be, Ruby Jane?" Mrs. Kim chuckles and caresses her daughter's messy hair.

"Am I still dreaming? Where's Jisoo eonnie?" She asks.

"She's already there. At the dorm waiting for us." Mrs. Kim muttered.

"I knew it! All the horrible events that happened were just a dream." Jennie seems relieved. As they stepped outside the airport, Jennie got confused.

"Oh, did they renovate the airport? It does not look the same as before. Is Mr. Yang waiting for us outside?" Jennie was delighted to see Mr. Yang again. Thinking of victimizing him repeatedly.

"Honey, Mr. Yang is not here." Mrs. Kim smiled at her daughter, who looks more astonished.

"We are here in US. Why would Mr. Yang be here?" Mrs. Kim goes on with her walk when she notices Jennie stopped.

"Then why are we here? Where are Piya and Chaeyoung? Are we on a tour? Are they waiting also at the dorm with Jisoo eonnie?" Jennie becomes serious and tears are developing in the corner of her eyes. She knew that what happened was real, that she was not dreaming. She was just waiting for a confirmation from her mom.

"Ruby Jane? Did you sleep that deep that you have forgotten everything? You are studying here in US as we planned. How come that you have forgotten? Who are Chaeyoung and Piya? I don't remember those names." Mrs. Kim's response to Jennie.

"Mom, we should head back to Korea. Piya is waiting for me." Jennie went back inside the airport. Tears are falling to her cheeks.

Mrs. Kim reached her arm and stops her at the entrance. She looked at Jennie and wiped her tears away. Jennie hugged her tight, then breaks down to her mom's shoulder.

"I don't know what's happening to you, Ruby Jane. But let's go to the dorm first, okay? We'll talk about it if you wanted to." Mrs. Kim said to Jennie, who was still sobbing on her shoulders, then nodded as a response to her mom.

While on the cab on their way to the apartment, Jennie asked her mom.

"Mom, what happened to Blackpink?" Mrs. Kim was surprised by her question.

"How did you know about Blackpink? I don't remember telling you about that." Mrs. Kim said.

"Because we are the Blackpink. Jisoo eonnie, Piya and Chaeyoung." Mrs. Kim widens her eyes and chuckled.

"Ruby Jane, there is no Blackpink. Blackpink is one of the option names to the new girl group formed by our company. We call them Baby Monsters. Maybe we haven't discovered a deserving set of icons for Blackpink." Mrs. Kim smiled and caresses her daughter's hand.

Jennie leans on her mom's shoulder and sighs. She clearly knows what happened before is real. But she is confused about what's going on right now. Not that she isn't thankful that Mrs. Kim is alive, but what happened to the rest of the group? To Chaeyoung? What happened to Piya? Where are they? Jennie's head hurt while thinking and absorbing the circumstances that she was in.

They arrived at the apartment where Jisoo was waiting. Jennie runs towards Jisoo and hugged her.

"Jisoo eonnie! Where's Piya and Chaeyoung? Are they here? Are they hiding somewhere? Don't trick me! I know they are. Piya! Chaeyoung!" Jennie tries to find them all over the apartment while Jisoo and Mrs. Kim were watching her. She opened every single door in the apartment, even the closet.