Chapter 4

"It's been four years already since I joined you guys. Aren't we going to debut?" Chaeyoung muttered to the group while having their 15-minute break from the dance practice.

"I know time will come. Our debut will take place. For now, let's perfect every dance move that potato teacher is teaching us. Maybe soon when we perfect those dances, that is the appropriate time for us to debut. You know, there is time for everything." Piya said to the group while smiling like an angel in disguise who gives confidence to the group.

"... Kim Entertainment Agency announces the new girl group..."

"...An all-girl group consist of four members was announced by the Kim Entertainment agency..."

"...three Koreans and one Thai.... Blackpink.."

"...named Blackpink...."

"...they call it Blackpink..."

"...Blackpink will be in our area..."

"Don't be nervous, girls. We can do it." Chaeyoung told the two girls, who can't even form a simple smile on their faces. Piya's smile almost reached her ears. She does not look nervous after all.

"Hana.. Dul.. Set.. Ho" The girls cheer before moving to the stage. The no energy cheer.

After a few minutes of the publication later that evening, the first digital album of Blackpink will be out

After a few minutes of the publication later that evening, the first digital album of Blackpink will be out. It consists of two songs namely Whistle and Boombayah.

"Hana dul set! Anneyoung haseyo Blackpink-imnida.

I'm Jisoo

I'm Jennie

I'm Chaeyoung

I'm Pranpiya" .....

After the successful debut of Blackpink in front of the reporters, they were all crying backstage. Over 5 years of being trainees are all worth it.

"...the success of Blackpink reached worldwide..."

"...Blackpink is all over the news..."

"...kpop sensation Blackpink is taking the world by a storm..."

"...the Square Two will be released this November..."

Months passed the KEA announces that the official fandom of Blackpink will be called Blinks.

Blackpink's tv and radio guesting are overflowing. Being a KPOP IDOL has no holiday nor day-offs.

The closeness and bond of the girls increased more and more every day. As well as Piya's emotions to one member of the group.

"Chaeng, can I talk to you in private?" Piya said to Chaeyoung while the squad was enjoying supper after a long tiring day.