The neighbor next door.

"This bitch.. I wanna go back home!!" B.B. Plopped down face first on her bed.

"Speaking of home aren't we 12? And we are we living on apartments already? Where the fuck is our parents-" "They gave us privilege. Now shut up." She said.

"😃???" He just stood there confused. 'Who tf gives their children privileges to just leave home?!!' He thought.

"Hey wheres exle?" B.B. asked "Oh he left like an hour ago." Cosmic said as he was still thinking about the conversation they had just a moment before. "Ugh.. he's not coming back isn't he?" "Idk he said he'll go buy some milk." Cosmo answered.

"Heh.. he's the 'dad whose in the buy milk cult'!" She talked to herself.

B.B. took out her phone and scrolled through YouTube. "What are you doing to my room?" B.B. asked "... Good question I'm going back to my room." Cosmic stood up and walked out of the door and closed it.

"Ngl this bed is... [Yawn] Damn fucking... comfy.." she said as the her phone bust the music of 'You are my sunshine' And fell asleep.

"..." The black figure watched.. "Child..." She spoke with anger. "I HATE CHILDREN." She said with a growl.

"I will hide thy child but child do not cry and do not fear for she can see and smell and hunt you down. I will sing a song but it will cause her to come. You must flee. Oh, dear child let go thy hands. Follow the lord and thy shall be safe." She had warned.

"Huh?!!" B.B. woke up startled "Ugh... I think I had a dream... Welp I forgot about it now... I don't wanna go to sleep but [Yawn] I wanna go back to sleep... all I know it's... dangerous to.. go.. back.. scary....." she fell asleep once more. "Bitch ass-ness is sadness for life.." she sleep talked before going back to sleep. Mood. (Bro..)

Meanwhile

"Okay... this is... okay... I don't get how the fuck. He found this place but okay...." Cosmic said as he looked at the garden(?)

" Cosmic said as he looked at the garden(?)

"I feel like I'm at a resort..." He then kept walking around until "Oh hey." Yu greeted "Sup!" Cosmic waved as he sat down.

"Do you like girls?" Yu asked "..." Comic suddenly went in confusion "No..?" He disagreed "Oh.. okay then." Yu stood up and walked away "Wtf? 💀" Cosmic was suddenly in more confusion.

The whole day they just walked around the house and slept.

Day 1 cleared.

[YAWN] [Monster awakening sound] B.B. woke up. "What a disappointing day to wake up. Wow I'm so moody right now.. haha." She sarcastically laughed 😒 (Hey stay in character) I wasn't paid for this! (Yes you are. Your salary is literally higher than ours 😩🤚) ... She woke up and stretched- (Hey don't ignore me! You wanted a fight well here's a fight you-) And went to the bathroom and took a good shower.