Meanwhile.. IRL (Extra)

Meanwhile the others is dealing with terrific events the B.B. in real life is questioning if she is high.

One of IRL B.B.'s saved pictures on her iPad;

's saved pictures on her iPad;

Cosmic stares at B.B. for a solid minute while she stares at the photo and slowly closes the tab and moves back to watching movies. Suddenly cosmic pauses the movie and looks at her dead in the eye.

B.B. knowing full well what he's going to say and keeps averting her eyes from him by looking at the paused movie and tries the best she can to avoid the urge to look back at him as she reads the rooms signs.

B.B. taps new tab and searches "Top ten ways to tell your best friend your fine." On google.

Cosmic steals her iPad and closes the tab and goes to Spotify;

(Don't mind the percentage of my iPad it's 12:36 AM currently as I'm editing this-)(Past me no you were so sleep deprived last night despite sleeping and almost skipping breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the point you wrote such an extra, extra

(Past me no you were so sleep deprived last night despite sleeping and almost skipping breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the point you wrote such an extra, extra..?)

"Really? The song toxic? The one that has 'All my friends are toxic'? BITCH DO I LOOK TOXIC TO YOU?" He yelled "No! I just- I just like the song! It's smooth (?) and-" "AND WHAT? ITS SAD? GURL YOUR GOING NO WHERE WITH THIS! WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO?" He closes the tab and goes to YouTube and goes through her history;

"Gurl.. No. 😃✋" He closes her iPad and leaves.

"..." she stood silently and took her iPad. She opened it and puts her password in and checks wattpad.

She closes wattpad and started filming herself "Hey guys so.. I'm breaking the fourth wall as you can see and um.. anyways The reason why I haven't updated is because idk if it's too extra or too much or too less so I'll be here lazing around as while thinking other stories to help this one. Also because I need more tea to spill so me and cosmic are making as much lemon juice there is but we're running out of sugar so we're going to go grow some sugarcane, peace out ✌️😙" she said as she stopped filming herself.

Wow author's are messed up. You think some authors out there are all just like her? (I don't know but if they are then finding an author that is actually mentally stable must be rare.)

"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M FINE!" The author yelled "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" Cosmic shouted from the other room.