the decision

Veronica's POV: j.d and I were discussing baby names and still hadn't found the right one yet but we still had time I was only 5 months along so we had a few more months until the baby came. "What about jakobia?" J.d asked. I kinda liked it.  it had a nice ring to it "jakobia rose dean,I like it." I said . J.d looked at me and smiled he was truly happy and he deserved to be happy for once in his life. A week had passed and we were happier than ever. we were in a good place j.d had convinced his dad to leave Ohio and let us keep the house so that's where we're going to raise our child. I hope j.d proposes soon I know how terrified yet excited he is to be a father but I think despite our young age we are ready for this he's already taken care of us so well. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. The door slammed shut taking me out of my thoughts... "oh sorry baby were you sleeping?" "No I was just lost in thought how was work today" oh yeah j.d got a job at the snappy snack shack, I also got a part time job at an animal shelter so we had been saving for the baby and had more than enough by now. It was now 10PM j.d and I were snuggling on the couch watching a movie when I looked over he was sleeping soundly with his head on my shoulder I hated waking him since I knew he was exhausted from working, "j.d sweetheart let's go to bed you're exhausted you need your rest." "Ronnie you need sleep more than I do but come on let's go to bed we can still cuddle." J.d said. God I loved his voice I cant believe that we get to spend the rest of our lives together I'll love him forever.