Boundaries

J.d's POV: it was 12am and hailey was crying,veronica woke up "ronnie go back to sleep I got her"  "ok j.d I love you" I soon got haley to stop crying and watched as she drifted back to sleep god I love this little girl so much. I soon went back to sleep cuddling veronica tightly against me. The next morning I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone only to realize it was just me veronica and hailey in the house because jakobia was "spending the night at Ashley's" but I knew exactly where she was I'm not dumb shes with Damian I swear to god if he hurts her in any way I'll kill him. I heard veronica coming downstairs which dragged me out of my thoughts. "Hey ronnie good morning"  "good morning j.d" veronica said kissing me. I still can't believe that veronica and I had a life together I mean if it weren't for her I'd still be alone but because of her I have 2 beautiful daughters which I'm thankful for. Jakobia soon came waltzing in a big smile on her face "well where have you been that put that smile on your face"?  "Oh dad I was at Ashley's we went to the mall" "oh stop lying I know you were at Damian's house but as long as you guys haven't done anything stupid then I don't mind just be honest ok?"  "Yes dad"  I watched as she stomped all the way up to her room and slammed her door.

Jakobia's POV:  Dear diary, why cant my dad ever butt out same with mom I mean it's not I'm going to repeat their mistakes of getting pregnant with me at just 17 I would be smarter than that. Later.- Jakobia rose dean.

Veronica's POV: I overheard the whole conversation between jakobia and j.d I get why he's constantly on her case but there's some things she doesn't want to tell us which is fine as long as its something harmless. "J.d honey I know you're only looking out for jakobia but maybe set some boundaries to not cross when it comes to talking about her relationship with Damian ok"  "but ronnie I'm just making sure shes safe I mean I don't want her making the same mistakes that we did" "if me getting pregnant with jakobia at 17 is the mistakes your referring to then yeah and also she's a smart girl you have to trust her to make good decisions ok" j.d just sat there looking at me tears streaming down his face "oh ronnie you're right I'm sorry and I didn't mean that having jakobia was a mistake shes one of the best things to happen to me" "I know j.d and I love you so much" "love you too ronnie" I loved his nickname for me I just hope jakobia isn't too mad at j.d for invading her privacy.