explaining this

Jakobia's POV: it was the next morning and I woke up in Damian's arms.  "Good morning baby" I said while kissing Damian, he groaned and then smirked at me and we began making out luckily it was Saturday so no school. "So did you enjoy last night Jacoby?" Damian asked. I just looked at him and began kissing his neck, he moaned, "shh baby we're going to wake up your mom if you don't quiet down" I giggled. That would be pretty awkward if Damian's mom walked in on us I mean we were naked and lying in his bed together I didn't want to explain this to her or worse have her tell my parents. "Oh by the way Damian you were my first." "Oh jakobia you were mine too  Love you so much" with that I kissed him passionately. It was now 12pm and I decided to get dressed and that's when I noticed it... right on my neck was a big as hickey "DAMIAN FUCKING DUKE YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HICKEY!!!!!!" I practically screamed. "I wouldn't call them hickies more like love Marks" Damian said while laughing this son of a bitch thought this was funny. "How am I going to explain this to my parents especially my father? He already doesn't really like us being together if I come home with this he'll probably kill me and you too"  "I have a solution babe just don't go home" I wanted to stay with him here forever but unfortunately I had to go home. I kissed him passionately and then went home oh what a  big mistake that was.

J.d's POV: it was now 3pm I was waiting for jakobia to get home from Damian's house the only reason I even know she was over there is because heather Duke called and told veronica and I that jakobia was there. But I was not prepared for what I saw when she walked through that door. In walked jakobia with a FUCKING HICKEY!! I knew what they did but I can't confront her about the whole having sex thing If she wanted to talk about it she would but I can talk to her about the hickey thing. "So jakobia how was your night I can tell you had fun just look at the hickey on your neck. Look I'm not gonna pry it outta you ok as long as you were safe then I'll stay out of it." She looked at me with a sense of surprise "really dad? Wow umm ok then thank you I'm going to my room now." God I miss when she was a little girl and wasn't dating and wasn't having sex god I'm scared she'll repeat her mother and I's mistakes but I have to trust her to make good decisions and be smarter than her mother and I were. God this is hard.