let's do it!

WARNING: SOME SMUT NOT A LOT JUST A WARNING TO PREPARE YOURSELF.

Jakobia's POV: It had been a few hours  since my dad had confronted me about Damian and I. Damian and I still hadn't had sex yet but I think we both were ready the only thing is how do you tell your boyfriend that you want to have sex with him? I mean what if he doesn't feel the same and isn't ready yet?. I would wait and see. It was now or never, I walked to Damian's house and knocked on his door. "Hey Jacoby you ok?" Damian said. "Yes I just have to talk to you about something" Damian looked concerned and invited me in. We went up to his room and he held me in his arms and whispered "what's wrong sweetheart?" "I-I want to have sex but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about us doing it now." Damian looked at me and kissed me passionately then said "oh baby I've waited for you to say those words of course I'm ready. With that he threw me onto his bed him soon laying on top of me pinning my wrists to the bed and started kissing me all over my body occasionally biting my neck, I tugged at his shirt and he pulled it off he did the same my shirt meeting his on the floor he then took off my skirt and I undid his pants and he took them off leaving us almost naked he then struggled to get my bra off but I just ripped it off he then started taking off my panties and I did the same with his boxers. We then began doing it he began thrusting and at first there was pain but it soon morphed into pleasure "Damian" I screamed his name out of pleasure in the middle of it he looked at me and said "shit I didn't use protection" "baby I'm on the pill we're fine" with that he continued until we were both satisfied. "God that was amazing I said as he cuddled with me." "I love you jakobia" "I love you too Damian" with this we both fell asleep in each other's arms.