Spending time together [S2 Chapter 1]

Time skip to a few days later after Taehyung time travelled to the future. Y/N and her lover are having a picnic on a sunny day

"I'm so glad to have this opportunity to spent time with you love.."

Taehyung took a deep breath of the fresh air in appreciation, looking up in the clear blue sky.

"Yea I still can't believe we're from two different worlds and love each other.."

Taehyung was cut off from his trance, before looking down on his lap to see the love of his life, laying on his lap peacefully.

Y/N peeked her eyes opened to see him looking at her already and chuckled.

"I wonder how Namjoon's doing.."

...

Flashback

"Namjoon,"

Namjoon looked up from his history books and abruptedly stood up in shock.

"Y-your majesty- "
He bowed multiple times as Taehyung and his guards entered the room.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes to make sure that the King actually came here. He looked from his history book to the real one.

"Yes, I'm the King,"
Taehyung chuckled seeing Namjoon in disbelief while Y/N walked up to Namjoon.

"Wait- what- the pages are disappearing..."
Namjoon looked in shock as Y/N stood beside him with the same expression.

"But... how?"
Y/N looked at the pages of the book only to see the pages blank.

Taehyung and his guards stood there confused to what was happening before Namjoon slammed his hand on the table.

"You shouldn't be here... you're changing the past!"
Namjoon covered his mouth in shock, rushing to his shelf to get his time travel book.

"But- how?"
Taehyung suddenly asked looking at Hoseok and Jimin standing beside him who shrugged.

Y/N tied up her hair, helping Namjoon with the bunch of time travelling books placing them on the table.

"...here!"
He opened up one of the books and hurriedly rushed the pages.

Y/N came closer to him and read what he was reading "...the individual will be completely forgotten in a week.."

"What should we do..?"
Namjoon sighed in frustration, knowing Taehyung wasn't just an individual but a king.

"Let me and Taehyung spend time for a week.."

...

Namjoon decided to go back to the past with Jimin and Hoseok so they could make sure that nothing happens..

Giving Taehyung and Y/N time to spend together before changing the time.

...

Day 1

"Taehyung~ Let's go get you changed so you can be camouflaged,"
Y/N grabbed his hand before dragging him to a store.

"Let's try... this... ooh with this and this,"
Y/N carried the clothes in excitement while Taehyung smiled seeing her.

"Go try it on.."
She pushed him into the changing room while he looked confused by the outfit.

After a while, Taehyung came out from the room while Y/N was playing on her phone already planning for their days ahead.

"I'm... done.."
Y/N looked up in shock and couldn't get her eyes off him while Taehyung stood there awkwardly in his clothes.

"Y/Nnn~"
He cleared his throat feeling weird wearing different types of clothes. Y/N got out from her daydream and smiled.