Last Plan [S2 Chapter 6 / End]

Present

"We have to do this plan..."
Namjoon said once they entered the office after going to the past.

"B-but... there has to be another way.."
Taehyung was since upset ever since coming back to the future.

"No Taehyung... if we don't do this, your Father is actually going to die and Taeyung will destroy history."
Namjoon sternly answered as Taehyung looked at Y/N, hoping for support from her.

"He's right, Taehyung..."
Y/N bit her lip, knowing that although they may never see each other anymore, it has to be done.

"I-I need a minute..."
Taehyung sniffled before going out the room.

"Taehyung..."
Y/N looked at Namjoon who assured her to go and talk to him before she went out and followed him as well.

...

Taehyung was crying in his hands as he bent down in one of the empty aisle of the library.

Not was he scared of his own twin brother trying to change the past, but the thought of never seeing Y/N again was the problem.

*sigh* "T-taehyung..."
A familiar breathlessly voice called out his name before sitting down next to him.

"S-orry-"
He was ashamed of himself for crying in front of the person he loved so he wiped his tears, but Y/N stopped him and hugged him tightly.

"I-I don't want to lose you again Y-Y/N..."
He cried in her arms making Y/N tear up by his words.

"I k-now..."
Y/N patted his back, feeling as down as he was, but there's no other way.

"But you know... when I first went back to the past there was a very low chance that I would meet you, especially the king of the kingdom... right?"

"But... you and me met for the first time in the kingdom, imagine- what are the possibilities that a future time traveller girl would meet a handsome king like you?"

Taehyung chuckled a little hearing her words, making Y/N smile before continuing.

"Look, I don't know what you believe, but I think that destiny brought us together and it is because of time we get to meet each other in the past and... here we are.. "

Before she could continue, she pulled away from the embrace and held his shoulders, looking in his eyes.

"So if destiny actually believes that we should be together, then... maybe we'll meet each other in the right circumstance and definitely the right time..."

Taehyung looked down realising what Y/N said was right and nodded.

Y/N raised his head and cupped his face gently, making his eyes look at her.

"So let's do this together... okay?"

...

"So the plan is going to be..."

Namjoon spread out a large sheet of paper as everyone gathered around listening closely to what he was going to say.

...

Past time (Taehyung's birth)

"R-remove the Queen from her position and one of my sons out of the kingdom, make sure the kingdom doesn't know about my other son.."

Taehyung went back to the past when he was just born as assigned by Namjoon.

He saw his own father still alive and healthy, making him tear up a little, but he shook off his tears focusing again.