five

𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
it's the next day and it's around 4pm. aaliyah is still sleeping. that good dick put her in a deep sleep lmao. i woke up around noon and i've been stuck in bed for bout 4 hours. liyah layin on top of me and she won't move so i'm stuck here still she wakes up. she looks so adorable when she's sleeping. her long eyelashes. her pouted lips, her button like nose. just too cute

30 minutes later. i feel her moving around and she eventually wake up. she looks up at me and smiles "good morning bil" i look at her and i laugh a bit. "it's pass morning baby" "wait what time is it" she looks at me confused. "like 4:33pm" "4:33pm!! why didn't you wake me sooner billie?" she gets out of bed. "because you were deep in your sleep and you looked so cute when sleeping. i look up at her and i see her blushing. she sighs. "i see you blushinggg" "omg stop" she rolled her eyes and go to her bathroom.

i follow behind her. she standing in front of the sink looking at me through the mirror. i wrap my arms around her waist and i kiss her neck. i slide my hand up her hoodie. "stop it billie i'm still sore" i laugh. "well who fault is that" i say crossing my arms. she turns around and points to me. "bitch yours" she roll her eyes. "well i do recall you telling me to go harder" "whatever"

we are downstairs in the kitchen. "i'm hungry. you want some food?" she looks up at me. "yeah. you want vegan burgers" "yes omg yes" she nods and she starts cooking. i hook up my phone to the bluetooth speaker and i scroll through my playlist. "get you" by daniel caesar and kali uchis starts playing.

i go over to liyah and i wrap my arms around her waist. the song plays for a bit then it gets to my part and i start singing. "𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 " i keep singing "𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞'𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?(2𝙭)" 

aaliyah had a smile on her face the whole time i was singing. "i love your singing baby" she says and i kiss her cheek. "thanks baby" i see her blushing again and i laugh. "i do loving makin you blush" "fuck off" she rolls her eyes as she finishes cooking. i laugh again and i go to the living room. i sit down and i get on my phone and i see a got a text from someone.

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: yo wassup. i got yo number from my cousin jaden, he's one of your regular customers
billie: yeah wassup. what you need?
𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: you sell cocaine right?
billie: yeah. rn i got bout 2g (grams)
𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: ight how much is it?
billie: $250 (i don't know how much drugs cost..)
𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: ight where we meet at and what time
billie: 6 and at this alleyway. ask jaden where it's at bc he'll know
𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: thanks

i put my phone away and i look up to see aaliyah walking over here with plates. she hands me one "thank you" and i start eating.

it's 5:35 and i'm cuddling with liyah. "baby i gotta go now" "noo whyyy" she whines. "i gotta go help drew and zoe with some stuff" i lie. "fine" she pouts. cute. "i'll talk to you tmr" i kiss her. "bye baby" "bye love" with that i leave to go do my business.

𝑎𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
after billie leaves i invite zara, noami, and quan over. we hanging out and just chillin. "who boxers are these?" zara says who holding up a pair of boxers. i look over at her. fuck. those are billies. "nobody's. there mines" zara looks at me crossing my arms "ik ya lyin. 1. these boxers too big for you and 2. you barely have boxers." i sigh. "oh shit. ik who boxers those are" quan says. "those are billie" all they heads quickly turn to me and i smile nervously. "omg they fucked!!" noami says screaming