Chapter 6

Waking up by cold water was what happen to the young boy still hanging on the wall.

"Time to wake up. The Boss is waiting for you to be ready." Said a strait cold toned man voice.

Timmy slowly look over to the person in front of him. It was a camera man like the crazy one but with a different version of it, and also the soldier clothes he was wearing.

Getting his hands off from hanging for like hours on that thin dark wall. He could finally touch the ground and let out a small grunt of pain from the sore arms he has gotten now. He rubbed his wrist to less feel the small pain on them until he got pulled out of what would have been his cell.

Outside he was quite surprise to see a group of people working in a hurry. All of them have mostly object for a head. This looked strange for Timmy. He never though there was an other species than them. Yet it seems to fascinated him in a way. Everyone was working at the same time and in synchronization. The soldier behind him make him change his attention on them by pushing him forward.
"We don't have time for stargazing here. Move until I told you to stop." Said the soldier with some anger in his voice. Timmy rolled his eye and followed his order.

The two soon got to another sector which there was less object head people working in. The atmosphere there feels off. The young boy did not like it. He was starting to sweat has they finally got to a very clear white room. That has only a big chair on the center of it.

The soldier motioned for Timmy to go sit on it. Which he obligated himself to do. Just then some attachment appeared and stick around Timmy's wrist and feet to prevent him from moving.

"What the..." He started to say before a deep chuckles came. He did not like that so much at all. He narrowed his eye over the door direction of the room. There stood the guy he hate so much. That tall freak that took him away from his father.

He enter the room like he was a god or something in a high rank to the sight. Which was not wrong since he is totally a bastard of a leader of this place. But Timmy did not know that.
"Our dear little birdie got a good sleep haven't he~?" He said cooing has he stood in front of the chair crouching a lot to be eye to eye with the boy.

Who try to stand his eye away from his red deep glowing one. The boy was not pleased to see him this soon.
"What do you want again." Despite being serious the teenager feared of what would happen to him right now. He can't move at all from the seat and in front of him stood a crazy man that seem to be much stronger than him. And very tall too. That man is damn taller than his own father! (Spooky isn't it?)

The camera leader took a glance over the soldier standing next to the door. He gave him a hand sign has a way to dismiss him. Timmy watch the soldier leave by closing the door behind. A gloved finger brought him the attention up to the older man. "Eye up here little one~" He seductively talked to the boy has he grabbed under his eye skin.

Timmy felt disgust by this. He whished to not hear another word coming out from that pervert.

The snap of fingers suddenly made the room made some mechanism noises. Something was moving around behind the teenager. His green eye widen to the sight of what could be a set of tools on his left and other stuff he never saw before on his right. What is that man going to do with him!?

He started to panic and tremble lot from all of this. Questions keep coming in his mind. Why this happen to him? What his dad is doing now? Is he doing fine? Is everyone going to come save him? Will he die before they even found him?

All this made him have a headache.
The hums let out by Stephens brought him deeper into a more afraid feeling. He was trying to hide it, but at the sight of the tools that seem to be for torture made him want to run away now.