Chapter 5

"Timmy?"

"Timmy..."

"Timmy!"

"Aaaah!"

Timmy wake up in panic. He look around until he notice he was laying down on something.

"Thanks goodness Timmy... Don't scare me like that soldier!"

It was the Caporal. Timmy was on the Caporal's laps. He immediately sit up.

"S-Sorry sir! I won't do that again!"

"I feel like you have panic problems..."

"W-Wh...Why you say that?"

"When i was asking if you were alright, you kind of hugged your knees and was starting to wheeze a lot, before you fainted. You worry me a lot there."

Timmy glance down. He look at his hands has he got a flashback about what Gerald told him.

"I uh... I think I know why I panic.."

"It's obvious to me... Why did you had a panic attack when I say my lover names?"

"That's um...."

He waited for him to answer his question.

"That's my mom name..."

"Your mother name? She is named like my love one?"

"Yes.."

For a second the old man was lost for a second. How come this kid have a mother who has the same name has his lover from the past?

He had to make this clear now or he might be stuck questioning himself..

"Can you tell me what the color of your mother eyes are?"

"Orange and yellow?

He freeze.

For like...

The rest of the day. Except Timmy was able to make him snap out.

He can't believe it. His love one was pregnant and now she had give birth to a child alone. And that child is right in front of him!

" H-Ho... How? How could this happen? I thought from her test she did not get pregnant.. What the..."

Timmy watch him being shock. He got worried but also happy. Because now he finally could meet his father! Right face to face! Wait... How come he don't look muscular like him? All he had in appearance seem to show more of his mother appearance. Only his eye color is not the same like the color of his skin. So how come he does not have a set of eyes like his father?

"Gerald? How come I do-uh!?"

The caporal had hug him suddenly. The teen was surprised, but soon he hugged back slowly.

"I-I have a son... I never though she could... So that's what she meant by a surprise at that time? I'm so happy..."

The old man was shaking a lot.
His hug got a bit tighter. Timmy don't seem to mind the big bear hug. He was feeled with joy too! Tears was starting to blurry his view. He heard a sniff. Was his father crying?

He blinked the tears away has he pat his back.

"Ger-.... Dad? Is this a dream?"