Chapter 3

The next day came...

Timmy had woke up from his rest. He was ready for his exercise. He got out of the room he was in. He could see the infirmary place being a little dark. He guess he got up earlier than everyone. So he decide to take a small walk around.

He end up being lost.

He know that this was now a different section. The place was more darker and it was a little creepy here. But Timmy took his courage in hands and keep walking in the dark. He soon end up hitting something on his way. He had to hold his eye in pain.

Until.. Some lights come to his way.

He remove his hands to see clearly who was shining the light on his view. Well if he though of that. He got himself to the dorms section and it was not the one where the soldiers sleep. But where Captains or caporals sleep in that section.

He wonder how the heck he was able to get there. Isn't there stairs for that part to get over?

Actually he had got in the back of the building where normally is where sleep or exactly the section for the superiors to take they're break too.

"Timmy? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Gerald asked has he put down the flashlight from Timmy's face.

The voice of the caporal surprised him had he glinched and look at him without the light flashing him now. "G-Gerald! I-I... Um.. Got lost in the dark here.. I though i was going to a good way and now I found out to be in the section I should not be in." He quickly explain in such a nervous way.

Gerald seem to register what the boy just told him before he gave a light shrugs. "Oh... Well It's only two in the morning... Go back to sleep in the infirmary please.." He gestured with a hand over to a direction.

Timmy was lightly moving a bit fast from where he stand. "I can't actually... I am wide awake and my body feel like ready to do some exercise now!" He beamed excited.

Gerald quickly moved a finger up to signal the boy to calm down and not be too loud. "Ssh... If you start to raise your voice you are going to wake up the other captains here.. They need their sleep too if they want to be able to teach their group of soldiers.." Said the older man that now seem to be tired.

Timmy notice his mistake and quiet down suddenly. "S-Sorry Gerald!" He whispered to him. "But I really am not tired now!" He gestured his arms around him."We will see about that..." He grab the young man and bring him inside his room.
(UwU don't think about that you dirty minded people.)

The caporal had ordered Timmy to do some push ups on the floor. While the old man sit down on a chair and watch him. He had to tired him out.

Timmy do the push ups pretty badly... But he manage to do some at least! But he got tired after doing uh... Twenty?
The caporal hold his big eye in the palm of his left hand like it was a chin. While both of his other eyes that was at his sides simply closed. "Tired now?" He asked founding how funny Timmy tries to keep going.
"N-No... Not tired at all." He only replied breathless. Gerald give a low chuckles. "Now you make me remind of someone..."