Chapter 7

"Sir! I've got some news about your son!"

"Really? How is he? Is he doing fine?"

"Well..."

"Well what? Say it."

"He got in a traumatic faze because of what the caporal Stephen done..."

"That bastard... Get me there now. I need to talk with him."

"Yes sir!"

The caporal and a group of soldier got out of the camp by a big black car. They ride on the road through another base camp. Where it has mostly scientist and engineer working together on making weapons and other stuff for the army.

At they arrival, the group and the caporal could see everyone being pretty fast than usual. Looks like something was happening inside the building.

Gerald made his way to the gate door and pressed a button that would open the metal door up. Once it was, the caporal walk inside first and the soldiers followed behind him.

Normally he would have come here by himself to deal with this. But he prefer to have some men with him to be sure nothing bad will happen here. He knows that here the security are mostly robot than flesh and bones to protect them from the terrorist attack.

He has no hope in those thing. He even think those could turn against them if the terrorist put a hand on it. He was sure that it could bring panic to those sickos from the QG.

He never liked how the lieutenant acted with him or even how the leader approved to even let him be stuck at a camp base to train soldiers. But in his case he was more a guy that has to do the paper works. After being a legend weapon to them they only keep him in a place where mostly nothing bad would happen to be dangerous. But never though about a plan on protecting the base for the scientist. He felt sick and mad for that. But he can't do anything or say a word about that. They have him under control and if he made a wrong move again. He don't wish to be put back into a cage... Again.

While walking some alley and going to a sector to another. The workers avoided to look at him or even get in his way. They knew that he was angry and they know the a brute he could be if you dare to snap at him in this state.

The old man stop right in front of double doors. He let out a low growl at the sight of the name of the one that took his son away.

Without knocking he Burt the doors open open and rush in like a wild animal. "Stephen!"He yelled his name in pure hate. The called camera man brought his attention to him by flinching. He tried to hide desperately under his desk but his neck and head could still be seen with his hands also greeting on the wood furniture. "H-Hey Gerald... How are you doing?" He shakily asked him. He seemed to fear him in a way.

The caporal got closer to the desk until he slap his hands hard on it. Of course he had to control his force to not break it. Not yet. "Can you explain to me the fuck you were doing with my son!?" He was very protective over the boy.

Stephen pov :

Gosh..... I have made such a mess! I knew I should have not taken his son away! What was I even thinking!?

Oh Lord... His eyes are looking right througt my soul! I can't help but love this look... Those red pupil that glitter such pure hate.. such dominating aura from how he is standing.

Oh my... I want to hug myself so badly!
I want to have some fun!
I want him to-

Focus Stephen! Focus... Take deep breathe 'cause now it's no time to mess this more up.