Nine

She opened her eyes, and she felt a pull on her hair. She was surprised but quickly knew it was someone braiding her hair. It actually felt really calming, even if she doesn't remember who is braiding her hair. Right now all she can do is relax and close her eyes as if her strength has been taken away. She hears someone speaking but it sounds distant and can't make out any words. She felt like the voice was familiar and that what made this more calming. She then felt the braiding stop and she opened her eyes only to find herself on her couch having her mom shake her awake.

She grumbled and asked "what time is it...?"

"8:09"

"Shit." She mumbled 

"Language" her mother said before walking away.

She giggled and got up rushing off to get changed. She changed into her school uniform and grabbed her backpack on her way out with her mom. Her mom gave her a hug and she drove off in her car. Tori jumped into a separate car and drove to school. She parked in the parking lot and went in. Tori put on her face mask because covid, duh. 

In between classes she would text Ranboo

@ Ranboo

Tomme

Yo have you ever tried butter beer?

From like universal

Ranboo

What??

Tomme

Ya know like the drink from Harry Potter?

Ranboo

Oh- 

No...?

Tomme

I- 

Is that supposed to be a question??

Like it's a simple answer

Yes or no

Seriously 

Ranboo

Ok ok jeez

Tomme

Anywayyy I only have a few mins bc I'm switching classes 

Ranboo

Kk

Lemme guess

You're bored so you're talking to me?