Twelve

RANBOO POV

I couldn't sleep that night, it was only 12 am but I decided that night I would try sleep early, but me and my terrible sleep schedule just didn't work. So I just decided to play some Minecraft to hopefully make me more sleepy. 

As I joined I saw that Tomme was online so I decided to go look for her. I was pretty far away from our home so it took me about half an hour to get there, but once I got to the home she still wasn't near there. She didn't seem to see that I was in the game right now so I decided not to ask her in char where she is. So I can surprise her of course. I started looking around for pretty spots I might see her building in, as she seems to build. Like a lot. 

I checked the pretty flower field, the swamp, the dark oak forest but I didn't see her. Until I came across a new building that I totally over looked near home. It was a cute looking build, and it seems like she has also been caught up with Ranboo lore. It was a book standing up with a crown hanging on it, and on the cover of the book was a lopsided smiley face. There was a sign at the bottom of the build and I moved my character over to read it better.

The sign said: 

to the boo with memory problems 

-Tomme

p.s. I built this at 2 am so please don't mind how bad it looks

I smiled at her kind gesture. Then as soon as I did that she showed up with a flower in hand. 

Terrytori_ : vc?

Ranboo : ok :)

I joined a call with Tomme and we started talking instantly. She said she had some gifts for me and that just made me smile thinking she actually had something for me. She gave me a flower, my favorite an Allium, and she also gave me some netherite even though we already had enough but ok. She also gave me a music disk so, I made myself a jukebox and played the disk. The disk was Melohi. 

We talked for some more time before I heard her voice get even more sleepy. I asked her a question and she didn't respond so I asked it again.

"Hey Tomme?"

"Mmm?" She hummed

"I think you should go to sleep,"

"I don't know what" yawn "you mean"

I scoffed "you're serious?"

"Mhmmm"

"Ok go to bed"

"Fineee, but only because you said so boo"

I laughed and we ended call after saying our goodbyes. I really didn't want to say goodbye but she needed her sleep and I did too. I turned off my computer after checking a few things and went into my bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling, my thoughts kept on drifting back to her. Soon enough I did fall asleep, gladly.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was short but I was in a bit of a time crunch- anyway yes this was ranboo's pov if you didn't already see at the beginning of the chapter lol

I've decided on whim that I'm just gonna have everyone except Tori's POV from the first person perspective just because my brain said so

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY YOU AMAZING PERSON AND DONT FORGET TO VOTEEE <333