Eleven

@ Ranboo

Tomme

yo

ranboob

Ranboo

yes?

Tomme

you wanna call and play some bedwars?

Ranboo

sure :)

She clicked on the call button and the discord call started ringing. Ranboo soon after joined and she opened Minecraft. She got on and they partied up, once the round started they started out slow for just a practice round.

They soon started getting quicker for the next few games of bedwars. They were in a lobby of one game when her door opened. She turned around and saw Sam "YO! TORI C'MON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST 20 MINUTES" she gasped Sam yelled that. Which mean Ranboo must've heard it. She turned back to her screen, ranboo was quite but he then spoke up. "So... that's uhm.." 

"yeah.." she whispered.

"Atleast that kind of explains your Minecraft username" he chuckled and she kind of laughed.

she sighed then spoke again waving Sam over "So uh anyway ranboo meet Sam uh Sam meet Ranboo" she took off her headphones for Sam to hear Ranboo.

Sam burst out laughing "Ranboo?! nah you're joking you aren't talking to Ranboo..." she trailed off seeing Ranboo's discord user and then she heard his voice.

"Oh! So you're the Sam she talks about, huh."

"Uhuh" Sam said still shocked.

"no no no my bestfriend cant be talkin to Ranboo" 

"I- Sam are you ok?" Tori said kind of panicked seeing how Sam is acting.

"Heh- so uh to help with this situation.. uhm Tomme I am a mcyt content creator with uh over 3 million subscribers and followers on YouTube and Twitch." He said and he sounded a bit guilty.

"oh... wow"

"yeah.."

"hum if you thought that was going to make me think of you differently Ranboob I think you thought wrong" she laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

"So uh I guess nice to meet you" Sam said, she seemed calm now which made Tori feel a bit more calmer.

"nice to finally meet you too Sam" Ranboo said.

"Anyway!" Tori almost yelled, "We have a bedwars game to finish!" She smiled.

"Right!" Ranboo said and Sam pulled up a chair to watch.

...

After the bedwars games Sam, Ranboo, and Tori talked. Sam had to leave though so that left Ranboo and Tori to talk. Alone. She sighed, "so Mr Ranboob now that you know my name what will i get in return?"

"What? why do i have to give you information about me! You already know that im Ranboo now! Isn't that enough?"

"Nah, I need your name now! Something that your followers dont know." she smiled.

"Ugh finee... my name is..." he paused for dramatic effect, "Mark" (dont quote me on this everyone just calls him Mark so im just going to use it as Mark ;))