𝐈. two out of three

[Elowen's POV]

I WATCH HIDDEN WITHIN THE TREE'S. By my side is another hybrid, along with his aunt, but I pay little attention to them. My focus was on waiting for Alice to give the ok to reveal myself to the others. Though my awareness was towards Alice, I looked beyond her, towards the coven known as the Volturi.

Quickly, I notice the three Kings Alice mentioned beforehand.

Each king is as handsome as the other. The tallest one, with the long dark brown locks, held a sullen expression, yet he was such a beautiful man and I only wished to see him smile. Just once, at least. I can tell his interest suddenly sprouted, because he starts looking around at the other coven as if trying to look for something.

As curious as I was to know what he was trying to find, I can't help but notice the second king.

He was tall like the other, but a little shorter. He was definitely taller then me though. He also had long hair, but the color was a deep raven black. He was an interesting character so far. Despite the wild look in his eyes, it only seemed to draw me too him. He spoke elegantly, his stance tall. He was a man with confidence, something I admired.

Now the third king was maybe a few inches taller than the second. The scowl on his face was kind of cute and I'd probably be laughing if the situation I was in wasn't too serious. His long blonde hair dropped to his shoulders perfectly, making me want to run my fingers through it. He was certainly a person that would rather communicate with action, rather than words.

I am entranced by the three vampire kings, not only by their looks and traits, but by their scent as well. Their natural musks were alluring and all I wanted to do was get closer to them.

As captivating as they were, I see Alice turning towards me and the other two. I start walking towards her and Volturi coven. My nerves are on edge as I get closer and closer to the kings. My body reacts on its own.

My chest begins to ache and my hands fidget, making me clamp them into fists. I can feel myself losing control, but I hold back. Now was not the time to act hysterical.

In what feels like seconds, the other hybrid and I stand next to Alice.

Straight away I can feel someone staring at me and after trying to ignore it, my snaps towards a certain direction. The first king that had caught my eyes, was looking at me with a bewildered look and even though I wished to star at him a bit longer, Alice decides to speak up.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own." Alice states.

Her words cause the blonde king to scoff, "We have enough-"

"Let her speak brother." The second king demands, making the third go quiet.

Now I start feeling more eyes on me, but thankfully the other hybrid starts talking first.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child." He begins, "A vampire seduced my mother. She died giving birth to me."

I listen to his story closely until someone interrupts.

"How old are you?" A women from the Cullen family asks.

The hybrid turns to her to answer, "A hundred and fifty years."

The second king pipes up, making me look at him, causing shrills to go down my spine. I could still feel the first king look at me, his bewildered gaze turn to fondness, which made my heart flutter for some reason.

"And who is she?"

I look over to the blonde king staring at me, making my heart beat faster. I look at Alice, who gives me a nod. I look at the three kings, but I struggle with my words.