Bonus Chapter. (Requested)

Nicolette P.O.V

"Hey, I've been looking for you for the last hour and a half. Where were you?" Luis asked, who probably has a crush on me, and I won't lie if I say he isn't attractive since he is one of the most handsome boys I've ever seen. And I might have a small crush on him as well. He is the sort of guy that takes a girl out on a date, brings her flowers, and confess his love for her. He is kind of next-door kind of guy.

"Sorry, I was just chilling outside in the garden," his eyes soften.

"No worries. I understand. This is not your scene, and I apologise for forcing you to come with me." I shook my head and gave him a small smile.

"I don't blame you, Luis. I came here because I wanted to, not because you forced me to. I wanted to know how other teenagers feel. I think I would have been bored out of my mind if I had been alone in my room, and being here makes me feel like I am like you," he gave me his handsome smile.

"Glad to hear that" I smile. We were both smiling like idiots at each other, when some drunken boy shoved him over me, causing him to crash with me making his lips brushed across my lip, I took a deep breath since I knew this was the moment, I would kiss my crush for the first time. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see my brother Nicholai beating the shit out of Luis.

"Nicholai," I yelled, trying to stop him, but he refused. He was out for blood, and no one could stop him, but I had to, or he'd kill Luis. I glance around and find that no one is willing to come forward to help because of my brother's reputation here. If someone gets in his way, they wish they hadn't because the way my brother handles things makes everyone shrink in terror.

"Stop it, Nicholai. You're going to kill him," but he didn't even notice my presence and kept beating him. I shoved Nicholai away from Luis with all my might. When I saw Luis' state, I cringed. I was going to walk up to him to help him when my brother decided to manhandle me, taking my hand in his and yanking me out of the house.

"Leave me alone, Nicholai," I said, but did he hear me? No, he did not. He forced me to sit on his car before slipping into the driver's seat, and we were off to our house, where I'm sure I'll be grounded for sneaking out in the middle of the night.

In annoyance, I huffed and folded my arms across my chest. "Seriously, Nicholai. You didn't have to do that, and how did you find out about my sneaking out?" I notice him rolling his eyes before glaring at me. He curled his fist around the steering wheel and focused on the road ahead.

"First and foremost, never call me Nicholai. Call me Nico, and second, I saw you sneaking out, even after our parents said a huge NO to that silly party." I groan and fall back, looking out the window throughout the ride. When we arrived at our house, I had a second thought about stepping inside, knowing how my father would respond to my misbehavior. I had never sneaked out or gone to a party before, but when Luis asked me to the high school party, I couldn't say no. Being an obedient daughter, I asked my parents for permission. To my luck, Mom gave me permission, but to my bad luck, Dad refused. According to him, I am his precious girl and he does not want me to be in any kind of trouble. I was moved by what he said, but I had to sneak out since I told Luis that I would go with him. And because of that, I now have to pay the price.

"Come out little sis." With a smirk, he said. I jump out of the car, glaring at him.

"Jerk," I mumble, but his laughter continues. I'm sure he was having a good time watching me get into trouble. When we walked in, Mom and an unhappy father greeted us. I glance down at the floor because I can't bear looking into their disappointed eyes.