Three~The scar that would bleed forever

🚨TW🚨 this chapter contains SH and rape, if this triggers you or think it may traumatise you don't read ahead, skip to the next chapter, I will give a recap of this chapter in the next so you'll get a brief idea of what happened. :)

——————————————————————————-

~She said "no way"
Come on babe it's your lucky day
Shut your mouth
We're gonna do it my way
Come on baby don't be afraid
If it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid

——————————————————————————-

We all began to climb up the cliff all together, singing a song as we went. I didn't participate in he singing as I was distracted by an oncoming thought that kept swinging around.
The kiss.
I sighed annoyingly as I kept walking along the long grass, not noticing the shouts.
Not noticing the edge of the cliff I was about to fall off.
"EV! Fucking hell you scared me! Don't do that!"
Jack yelled as he grabbed onto my waist, I didn't notice that I was right on the edge of the cliff.
"Sorry sorry I'm just lost in my thoughts."
I hung my head down. Jack cupped my cheek and brought me into his chest, hugging me warmly. I wanted to be alone and get out of his grasp. But he held me tight
"I'm sorry Jack." I said quietly out of everyone else's earshot.
We crowded around Ralph as we stacked the wood in a tall pile. Wondering what to do next.
"How're we gonna light it?" Piggy asked, peering around Ralph's shoulder.
I bit my lip trying to think.
"By beating two rocks together." Ralph said, he started beating the rocks together. Though nothing sparked from them.
"Here lemme try." Jack said as he snatched the rocks off Ralph.
Again, nothing sparked.
"Shit! Motherfuck-" I closed his mouth with my hand, pointing to the little ones, jaws opened.
"Swearing won't help!" Piggy shouted.
"Just shut up fatty!" Jack said as he prodded piggy's shoulder forcefully.
I glared at the two, behind me Rogers wicked sniggering echoed in my ear.
I bit my lip again, thinking of a solution.
"Piggy can I borrow your glasses? Just for two secs." Before he could answer, I lifted them off his nose and carefully set them in front of the fire stack, holding them in the suns rays. An orb reflected off the lenses and immediately started smoking, and alas there was fire!
"Fire! She made fire!" Jack yelled as he danced around it happily. I smiled at myself and smirked at roger sarcastically. He sniggered and walked off sulking. Defeated.
I handed back piggy's glasses and thanked him out of pleasure and joined jack dancing around the fire.
I was so happy it worked! We would be rescued!
Then the feeling withered away as the grass singed and set ablaze, the fire was getting out of hand, and quickly. The tree set on fire, the greenery of the leaves blackening. I started to panic as it spread quicker and quicker. I coughed as I tried to get the fire down as much as possible with a stray branch. But I was suddenly carried away by jack, plopping me away from the fire.
"It's not safe for you! I don't want you to get hurt more!" He yelled over the shouts and cries of the other boys. I sulked, folding my arms.
He cupped my cheek and ran off again, whacking down the fire hotly. I hated that he did that but he looked so attractive while he did it, also his aim was try to keep me safe. I shrugged it off.
Then a wave of dizziness hit me, I felt so tired and warm, sweat coming at an alarming rate. I looked around but everything around me was blurry. Once again, everything darkened.

Rogers POV~

It's true Ava made fire, not that I cared. She's a girl so it doesn't matter. I saw jack put her away while we boys swatted the fire, or chaos, that she made. Wow what a turn of events. I noticed her getting all hot and sweaty when Jack put her down, once again lost in thought, seriously that hoe needs to pay attention. She almost ended up killing herself cause she was that lost in her dreams. Pathetic.
She turned really pale and green, then she blacked out. She was a perfect eye view from my little ledge I sat on as I sulked. She always seemed to do that. Pass out, helpless bitch.Simon said it was a fever. Which made my situation, our situation, all the more better. Poor sweet cheeks, nothing to save her now was there? The other boys were distracted so I took my chance. I told her not to mess with me but did she listen? No. She's in my game and there's no backing out now.
I scooped her up and carried her away to a more discreet place. I hope the boys didn't notice I took their little Wendy away from them. It was only for a short time anyway...until she would wake up and beg for more.
I pinned her unconscious little body onto the ground, ripping off her school shirt and sliding off her little skirt. Slowly sliding down the straps of her lace bra.
"No Ralphie to save you now is there sweet cheeks?"
I held up her head, her eyes shut loosely. Then let it fall down as I begun my game. I enjoyed this. I wanted her to hurt when she realised. I craved hurt. I craved pain.
I moved my face down to her stomach, it was warm, fleshy, soothing. I drew patterns in her skin, down her back, her lips, her legs, her arms. Nipping at her, at her lips. Tearing off the upturned skin off her dried lips, bruising and burning purple to blue. I pressed my face against her cold one, almost crushing her petite bodice, feeling her lashes slowly flutter back open across my skin.
"W..where are-"
"Don't talk." I pressed my fingers against her crimson lips, moving them up behind her head, smashing it against the floor. Her eyes closed again, the warm colour of her cheeks slowly draining out of her. I fixed my knife under her chin, turning it upwards and drew a steady line downwards. The blood trickled like rain on a car window, open wound, licking it off with my tongue; drawing my knife to her cheek and held it there as I continued to caress this helpless girl under me. Only pinning her down with my knife, steady in hand, pointing it just neatly on her cheek surface. I felt her unconsciously whimper, her eyes watering under me. I craved this pain. I loved being in power and control.
Did I feel bad? Not one bit.