swayamvar

Draupadi pov :

I came to the palace in a rush. I went to meet my father he announced that I will be married off soon. So he is going to conduct the swayamvar soon.
The competition will be based on archery. The news will be announced to all the kingdoms to found a right suitor for his daughter. I was stunned, I know I reached my age but I thought it was so soon for me. Then I started to made my mind for the up coming events.

After announcing, a letter came from dwarka to call subhadra back to the kingdom for an woman welfare case. I was so sad it was only few days I get to know her but she have go now. I wish she would have stayed with me untill my swayamvar.

Draupadi: please subhadra would you atleast stay still my swayamvar?

Subhadra: really didi I wanted to stay but its important too. Madhu is going to be here right .then don't worry she will give you company.

Madhu : you only want my yadavi akka not me huh nithya didi.

Draupadi : it's nothing like that.

We send her off to her kingdom.

Arjun pov

After seeing her, guilt consumed me. But today I felt refreshing, we were already decided to go to the swayamvar, I know the competitions base is archery so I was excited to see the competition and it send to all the kingdom. We can see our bhrata karn. So we were so happy.

Karn pov

I am so devastated after hear my family's died. I just got them, but they are gone now. But still I had a feeling that they are alive. Now I had the message for the swayamvar to attend as a participant but I am not interested. But I have to meet subhadra and madhu. I know  my sisters are grieving for their death too. I have console them. Especially my subhi what pain does she undergoes. So I decided to go.

Swayamvar Hall. No one pov

Durupad: I welcome you all for the swayamvar of my daughter. This will the most tough competition even for the archer to compete.

Drishtadyumna : this competition had a certain rules to follow .you have to aim the fish eyes by seeing its reflection.

The whole place was astonished by the rules. That time karn entered the Hall.

Duryodhan: hey sutputr what are you doing her, this competition is for the royals not for you ,get out from here.

Karn got angry and went away from the Hall.

Madhura: rajkumaar duryodhan, this is not you kingdom and you are not the yuvaraj for this kingdom. Here who can compete and who can't compete is the king decision. So will you please sit down.

Durupad was stunned by her behavior. Now he understand her role of being a single ruler. He was amazed about it. Draupadi was proud of her.

Pandavs entered into the crowd. They find all the people sitted. When arjun entered to the Hall his heart was illusion the surface. He felt so new. When his eyes met draupadi, his felt a protecting feeling towards her, loved to take care of that girl. He didn't know how to express his feelings for her. But he felt correction instant. The competition started no one could even lift the bow, the place started to glom. All started to blame that girl. All pandavs don't find it right. They were angry about the Sitvation. Krishna noticed pandav and started his leela by saying that even brahims also participate in the competition. He gave an encouraging look to arjun. He got the message. He can't stand there and allow the people to blame on the purest girl . He went instant and lift the bow. Aimed the eyes and hit it right.

Draupadi was so happy. That she got out the all blames. Instantly liked the brahim who won her hand and looking forward for her life . She put the garland with a beautiful smile and arjun instantly reciprocate it. Pandavs were happy about arjuns life. When she started to introduce her family to him. They came to madhu, then it strikes in everyone's mind. There was only one name SUBHADRA. The illusion in their heart left. He was happy to marry draupadi because he had a feeling for her. But the guilt was started to eat him out.

Madhura pov

I knew this would happen but you know I have seen their love before .the thought of yadavi akka made devastated.so i couldn't control my tears. Krish bhaiya noticed me and assured me. Cause I was from kaliyug, this kind polygamy was so new to me and hard to digest. At the same time it started to tear more when I see nithya didi was so happy now. The feeling of that she is going to cry more and satisfy more made me tear more.  Bhrata Arjun looked into my eyes I know his guilt is eating him out. But I looked at him with a sad assuring smile.

Author pov.

Arjun and draupadi started their journey toward their hut. There was not a much conversation between them. The went to hut.

Yudhisht: mata, see what present does Arjun got !

Mata: what ever it maybe share it equally with in between your five brothers.

Draupadi: what word you said mata?

Kunti opened her eye and realize her mistake.

They don't know what to do. Draupadi was crying reckless. She went away and started to cry alone. Arjun tried to console her but end in vain.

Draupadi got a gift from govind . A Five stones. When see looked into the stones she understand its meaning. When see came back .

Kunti : you can marry my son, Arjun.my another sons will go to vanavas.

Draupadi: but how it is right mata. A girl should bring prosperous to the house but how will I separate this family. I know you are pandavs already mata. I will marry all five of your sons mata.

Every body was shocked .......

What happens next how will durupad take it, or how will subhadra take it. Let's see.......

______________________________________

Hey guys, hope you like it,
See you guys in the next update,
See ya ❤