understanding love

Subhadra pov:

It was our first day together in the palace. I am really nervous right now. I have spent lot of nights with him but most of them are like talk about each other and spending time. But this one is really different. In this night, I will be both emotionally and physically become his. I don't feel like I am ready for this now. I want this to happen  naturally like our love. But I can't decide this alone, it's my life which is tied with him. I know he will be the most understanding person still am in a nerve cracking vibe.

The maids got me ready for the night. Made me sit on the bed. Time started to moves and my nerves started to grow. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the balcony to have a fresh air.suddenly a protective arms hugged me from behind.

Arjun : you know I have been waiting for this moment like you and me standing in my room as a husband and wife for a long time. Now it feels of unreal to me. But it is true.

Subhadra : me too arya. Can I ask you a question?

Arjun : you can ask me anything you want love.

Subhadra : what do you like in me the most?

Arjun : hmm very typical question. What can I say, my wife is an amazing woman I have ever met. You know her eyes has a magical power which made to follow her like a lost puppy. That rose cheeks of her lovely,her lotus scent which attract me from miles, that bow lips like a flower which always bloom for my breath.

By saying that he traced my lips, things started to heat up. But I am not ready yet, I just need few days to cool my mind down and feel the vibe of this place.I think arya noticed that.
Before I can register what is happening he scooped me on his arms and take to the bed. He placed me and covered me with sheets. I looked at him confusingly.

Arjun : I know my love is not ready, want something time to feel relaxed, so you have to sleep tight for me.

I sit straight up. My eyes teared up.

Arjun : I promised madhu that you won't cry anymore, but you are crying now.

Subhadra : what I have done to get a amazing husband like you arya .

Arjun : no love I am the lucky one to have you.

He place my head on his lap , kissed my forehead and asked me to sleep. It was a most peaceful sleep I ever had.

Arjun pov

I slept in that position itself.when I woke up I found my lotus sleeping like a little girl who clusts into her mother. It was a cute sight to watch.

I was mesmerized by her morning beauty

I was mesmerized by her morning beauty. The sun started to peak into the room, so the rays fall on her face. Then it happened like a lotus bloom when the sun rays hit it, same way my lotus eyes opened when the ray hit her,the scene was so natural and lovely.

She smiled when she look at me, then noticed my state , she wake up quickly. I suddenly didnt liking the idea of she moving from me . I held her fastly and made her sat on my lap.

Subhadra: Ar... Arya you slept whole night like that you should have moved me or waked me arya.

Arjun : and why should I do that. I want my lotus to sleep so peaceful. So I don't want to disturb her.

My love pouted, and understand that she couldn't win me. She started to move from me. I gripped her which made her fall on my chest. My eyes locked with her.unknowingly we leaned, my lips touched the bow lips, a spark spread through out my body. She shivered in my touch. The moment was purely a bliss. After that she looked into my eyes and drawing my soul away from me.

Subhadra : aryaaa....

Which was more like a whisper. Before we talk someone knok the door. Subhadra moved away from as fast as she can.

I went to open the door found my nakul and sahadev with a naughty smile on their face.

Nakul : I told you right sahadev bhrata will be more tried from the yesterday works. Look at his face, how tried he looks.

Sahadev : haan bhrata, we shouldn't have wake them up. But there is a pooja for the new bride, so both of you got ready and come fast.

Nakul : haan bhrata no more bed actions.

My eyes wided. Subhadra is blushing.

Nakul: I meant sleeping as a bed action. Even with a mischievous glint on his face.

Then they left, my brothers are pure evil when it came to tease me.

Subhadra pov :

After the teasing comments from bhrata nakul, we started to do our regularly routine and got ready for the pooja. When we went there I found my whole family waiting for us. Even the kids. The most important thing that everyone had a mischievous look on there faces. Ok so the teasing will continue even after the pooja, oh god please help me.

Draupadi didi : come subhadra, but sorry for waking you guys, you were pretty much tried actually.

All hmm as the response even the kids.

Prativindhya : Mata we heard that you sing really well so please sing a song for the pooja.

Subhadra : of course my dear.

I started to sing a song which is a devotional song dedicated to mahadev. After completing the song every one cheered for me.

Yudhisht : you sing really well subhadra, it made us to feel the devotion so purely.

Nakul : haan subhi you sang really well. Maybe bhrata bheem need to stop singing lullaby for the kids anymore. Cause that was horrifying.

Bheem : what did you just say? You are just jealous of my talent nakul.

Shatanika: but kakashree, Mata woive is sooo good than you.

Bhrata Bheem pouted and all started to start laughing.
I can see a pride glint in my arya's face. I got the most amazing family and cute husband, I am looking forward about my days here with them......

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you like the update,
See you guys in the next update,
See ya ❤