hastinapur

Arjun pov:

We started our journey to hastinapur. I know duryodhan will devastated after hearing about our alive news. I know other than that everyone will be happy. But the biggest question mark is whether will they accept our marriage to draupadi. It was nerve cracking. When we reached I found a panickness in everyones face. We reached all welcomed us with a huge smile on their faces.

Pitamah: I am so happy that you guys return alive back to the kingdom. Even with a bride makes it so auspicious.

Maharani: ha putr where is our new bride of this kingdom.

Panchali came to the Hall. I can see the jealous looks on the gauravs.
I gave them a sterned look. Which made them to retreat.

Mahamandri : go and get blessings from the elders son.

We all moved once, which made every one shocked.

Pitamah: what is happening here, why are you guys all moving forward for the blessings?

Yudhisht: cause we all married panchali pitamah.

Everyones face was confused. I explained everything to them. They were stunned, no one said anything back, pitamah left the place. It was a terrible welcome. We settled in the respective chambers. They consider us a person who done a huge crime. They manipulate the king and tried to arrest us. When we got arrested. Panchali was so sad , she started to take the blame. We couldn't see her crying, so we tried to cheer her up. Mata helped her to settle down in her chamber.

We were assembled in the rajyasabha.
They started to blame us for marrying her. Started to analysis her character.a loud voice bhoomed in the Hall.

There I saw queen Madhura Aarudathi.

Madhu: I want to quest this sabha two questions?

Maharaj: putri you what are you doing her?

Shakuni : han putri, why are here in rajyasabha, which is for state affairs.

Madhu : I am a queen gadharaj. I know what happens in a sabha. I was a full authorities person to present here as a queen. Will this dharm sabha answer my questions?

Pitamah: sure putri

Madhu: first who the hell you people to quest or even raise a voice against the rajkumaar of panchala?

.....................

Madhu : what bhrata duryodhan? No words now. If it's that, you have to face  three kingdom in war with hastinapur.

Maharaj :no putri, we are not questioning her. If it's that what you feel this sabha will apologize to her.

Pitamah: ha putri, we apologize.

Shakuni: your next question?

Madhu : are you guys not aware that this marriage was help under the guidance of great rishi vishvamitr. Still you think this marriage is adharm.

Pitamah : but it's not our culture putri. It is not right to marry  five guys.

Madhu: ha pitamah, even though it is dharm to abduct three women without their will is right pitamah bhism? Now even though it was a raj dharm still your cursed by a woman to death. Now tell me just because it written the rules as dharm, will it becomes dharm pitamah. Every king will bring new dharm for their kingdom. So what is a true dharm of human life pitamah. The true dharm will only accomplished by the universal change. This change will tell the truth of the human life pitamah.

Mahamandri: very well putri

Maharaj: right putri, but I can't announce him as a king putri. I was already given to duryodhan.

Madhu : they have equal rights in this kingdom Maharaj.

Pitamah : true Maharaj.

Maharaj: then what's the solution mahamandri.

Mahamandri: dividing the kingdom into two Maharaj.

All stunned by the news.

In our private chamber.

Arjun : why did you guys came here. I thought you guys are going to pandiya dynasty.

Subhadra: we were but before that I find something odd going to be happen. So I insist madhu to come here to make sure you guys are ok.

I was so happy that madhu came today each and every word she spoke made every body in the sabha to shut up.

Draupadi: if you guys wouldn't have come today. I don't know what would have happened.

Subhadra: don't worry didi, even in your difficult situations I will be there with you without any calling cause you heart will call me first.

Draupadi cares subhadras hair. I moved out of the chamber.

Madhu pov :

I found bhrata Arjun moving out of the chamber, so I followed him.

Madhu : bhrata Arjun what happened?

Arjun : is this the way to treat a women in this society. But how do you managed to make it work in your kingdom.

Madhu : simple bhrata I made my people to believe that if they want a true ruling for their kingdom they can't expect whether it's a men or women. They understand it pretty well.

Arjun : but how I am going to make this world shut from blaming her.

Madhu : they will never bhrata, they have only few minutes to talk about it. But you guys have years to live with her. How you treat her is the only concern for right now.

Arjun : thanks you doll.

Madhu : hey I am not a doll. I can talk you know.

Arjun : maybe too much talking doll.

She started to chase me, it was fun to spend time with her.

The next day they gave us a cursed land to rule. Madhu and my lotus started their journey to the south. My lotus wants to spend more time with me. But it's not a right time now. The important things to do now is creating a city in the cursed land.

We started our journey to gandhavprasath. The land was cursed by snake because of indradevs angry. When we started our pooja there. Lot of snake arrived from no were. It created a huge chaos. We lost lot of people. But once it was done I was directly meet up with indradev. Madhev came to rescue. With his help we were able to remove the cursed with help of indradev. He presents the important city INDRAPRASTHA.......

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you like the update,
See you guys in the next update
See ya❤