Chapter 34

"Stacie!" Beca shouted from the bedroom.

Stacie heard the shout and rolled her eyes before looking at Emily "Make sure she doesn't do anything." She said nodding her head towards Alanna receiving a nod from Emily.

She made her way upstairs and entered the bedroom seeing Beca standing there naked.

"I already like where this is going." Stacie said eyeing Beca.

Beca chuckled before reaching into her bag "I didn't call you here for your mouth or tongue."

"So you called me here for my hands and fingers?" Stacie asked stepping closer.

Beca shook her head "Nope. I actually called you here for that big brain of yours and your weird ass science degree."

Stacie stopped and furrowed her brows "What's so weird about my degree?"

"Nothing baby, it's just difficult to understand." Beca said.

"It's medicinal stuff but, how can I be of assistance?" Stacie asked.

Beca pulled her hand out of her bag revealing a clear plastic zip-lock bag and held it up before shaking it a little bit.

Stacie stared at the bag and let out a deep sigh "Fuck." She breathed out at the sight.

"Exactly, you feeling what I'm feeling?" Beca asked.

"I think so." Stacie answered.

Beca smirked "I need that chemist side of you to make some edibles for us."

That's when Stacie gave Beca a dumbfounded look "You want me to make edibles the day of our daughters birthday party?"

"I know how it sounds but we haven't gotten high since Atlanta, you know you've been craving it just as much as I have." Beca pointed out.

Stacie let out a groan "But still, today?"

"It's for later tonight, obviously I'm not suggesting getting high during our little girl's party." Beca said rolling her eyes.

Stacie let out a sigh "Alright alright, I'll do it."

Beca smiled and tossed her the bag "You're the best."

"Oh I'm aware." Stacie winked "I'll get on them."

"Sounds good. I'll head down there after I change." Beca said.

"Everything alright?" Emily asked as Stacie arrived back in the kitchen.

"Yup, she just had a special request." Stacie answered gathering the ingredients needed.

"Are you going to bake?" Emily asked.

"That was her request, but not regular brownies." Stacie said revealing the bag of weed.

Emily rolled her eyes "Of course. I'll make sure peanut stays clear."

"It's fine, I mean I'll make some normal brownies for all of you. I just have to make sure to keep them separated." Stacie chuckled.

As everyone was getting ready and Stacie made the brownies Beca requested; Ethan, Roman and some members of Beca's team arrived with the items they were supposed to bring.

"Thanks guys." Beca said appearing now dressed dark red Star Wars crop top to go with some black jeans.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Ethan replied giving her a hug.

"You guys know where everything is located so enjoy yourselves." Beca said with a smile.

Everyone nodded and went about there business as Alanna came running over to Beca.