Chapter 13

"So what should I expect exactly?" Emily asked once Roman arrived to watch Alanna.

"Honestly, craziness. A lot of it." Stacie answered with a laugh.

The three girls all entered the Range Rover that was driving them to Coven. After a fairly quick twenty minute drive they arrived at there destination and stepped out.

Beca was wearing a black ripped cropped denim jacket over a black cropped tube top with a pair of camo cargo joggers and a pair of black and white high top converse. She had her hair down and straight.

Stacie had went with a red tight fitting tank top paired with a pair of light blue high waisted denim shorts and a pair of all white high top vans. She let her hair down leaving it wavy.

Lastly Emily had on a black sweater to pair with light blue ripped jeans and all white Air Force 1s. She put her hair in a tight ponytail.

As soon as they stepped out the car people immediately recognized Beca and Stacie and they were met with camera flashes as well as people calling out to them. They were let in quickly and made their way to where Jessie was seated.

"Hey the firecracker has arrived!" Jessie shouted.

Beca laughed and gave the girl a quick hug "No shot? What kind of greeting is this?"

"Girl do you know who you're talking to?" Jessie joked as she handed over a shot.

"Don't worry Stace, we didn't forget about you." Jessie said handing one over to her.

Stacie smiled "You'd better not have." Stacie joked.

"Jessie, this is Emily. Emily, this is Jessie." Beca said introducing the two.

Emily stuck her hand out "Pleasure to meet you, can I just say how much I love your music, you are insanely talented." Emily said quickly with a smile.

"Easy does it now." Beca said.

"Leave her alone, I really appreciate the kind words. Glad you enjoy my stuff and it's nice to meet you." Jessie said shaking the girls hand.

"Shot?" Jessie asked as she held out another one.

"Sure." Emily said as she grabbed it.

Jessie held her shot up in the air causing everyone else to do the same "Here's to having a night for the ages with the best of friends one can ask for." Jessie said as everyone clanked their shot glasses together and downing them.

"So who is joining?" Emily asked Beca.

"Uh Jessie invited some of her personal friends, Halsey, Kehlani and a couple other people." Beca answered taking another shot.

"So a bunch of artists?" Emily asked.

"Yeah that pretty much sums up our friends list." Beca answered with a chuckle.

"What's that like? Hanging out with them?" Emily asked.

"Just like hanging out with you or my dad. Just because were quote on quote celebrities doesn't mean we're any different. Sure there are some assholes who let this get to their egos but that's why you have to pick and chose who you call a friend in this industry." Beca answered.

Emily nodded "That makes sense. It's just these are people I look up to when it comes to music." Emily said.

"Trust me I know that feeling. When we first came out here I was starstruck left and right. I mean my fist project was with Rihanna dude, I almost lost it then and there. Once you get passed that you realize how dope people really are. You'll see that tonight." Beca said as she patted Emily's shoulder "Besides if you're going to hang out with us more often then you better get used to it." She said with a wink.