The Actual wedding

Hey guys in the other book I know they we're already married but I didn't do much on the wedding part so i'm gonna start there. Okay, hope y'all enjoy it XD.

(Kagome's pov)

Today is a big day for Sesshomaru and I. "Are you alright Kagome?" I looked at the reflection in the mirror and looked at Sango. "Y-yeah, Just nervous. Sorry if I worried you." I said wondering if I really worried her. Sango pushed it off to the side and finished my dress and putting on my headpiece. "Kagome, you look beautiful!" Rin and Sango said in unison. I laughed and blushed. "Thanks, but to be honest I'm nervous." Sango looked at me and hugged me, "Don't be, you're going to be with the man you love aren't you?" I smiled and thanked her. Mom came in after and complemented me. We decided that we would get married In my world and live our lives in the other world.

The main part of the wedding was about to start. Shippo (our flower boy) Skipped down the isle and showered flowers all over the floors. The piano started playing and the doors opened. I walked down the isle with my grandpa walking me down towards Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru stood there smiling waiting for me. I got down the isle and stood across from Sesshomaru. Kaede was so kind to marry us together. We said our vows and Kaede said you may kiss the bride and we kissed and everyone cheered for us.

~ One year later~

It's been a whole year since Sesshomaru and i've been married and we already have our first baby on the way. I looked at Sesshomaru as I was sitting in his lap, "I wonder what would the baby be, full demon or half?" Sesshomaru smiled gently and said as he put his hand on my stomach, "I guess we'll have to wait."

I am only 3 months pregnant and in stead of having one we are have at most 3-4 kids. It sounds like a lot but it really isn't. I started to get tired and slowly got up and walked to our room and laid down.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

There was a knock at the door and saw who was at the door. It was Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, their three kids, and Shippo. "Sorry guys she just went to bed." Everyone seemed upset I offered them to come in and they did. Usually i wasn't one who likes company but Kagome would like it. I allowed Sango to cheek on Kagome and she went upstairs. The rest of us stayed in the living area. "So how have you two been?" Miroku asked. "We've been happy together but we are just waiting for Kagome to pop." I smiled.

(Kagome's pov)

I was laying on my right side when I heard someone come in and i looked and saw it was Sango. "Sango! " i said smiling and waging my tail. I sat up slowly. "Don't push yourself okay." She said with worry. "I'm not, i promise." I sat up and talked to Sango for a while because i usually never see her. She also have three beautiful kids of her own. "So how are you Miroku and the kids doing?" I looked at her and she smiled. "Very well, thanks for asking. And how are you, Sesshomaru, and the future babies doing?" She looked at me with a big smile. "We are great. Sesshomaru is taking very good care of us." I said rubbing my stomach smiling. I started getting tired and laid back down. Sango and I said our goodbyes and she went down stairs.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

I heard Sango come back downstairs and sat next to Miroku. "Well I see you too are doing really well. Miroku and I need to go. It looks like some people are sleepy." Sango said. I smiled and followed them to the door. We all said goodbye. I closed the door and I went to Kagome and laid in bed with her. I got into the room and saw that she was fast asleep.

I laid next to Kagome and I wrapped my arms around her as I started falling asleep next to my beautiful mate. "Mmm, Sesshomaru," Kagome started with her eyes still closed. "Yes love?" I asked. "Did they already go home?" I told her yes and she saod okay then we both went to sleep.

Hello my lovely reader, thank you all for patiently wait for book two to come out. If you haven't already, Please read book one called Kagome, I love you. And sorry for chapter one for being so short well thank you again for waiting. Please stick around for chapter two to come out. See you next time. And i do not own any of the characters from InuYasha. And I hope i mentioned she was an Inu not a Neko because Sesshomaru is a dog demon not a cat demon lol. Well Mkay... Byeeeeee!