Our first week

(Kagome's pov)

For the past week, Sesshomaru and I have been taking care for our four kids(which also includes Rin). Rin was our little helper. When someone cried, she'd get there before we did. Usually no one would cry for Rin except Storm. So Rin said we all get one baby. I giggled at the thought, but then I wanted to see how this would go. "Okay, who gets who?" Rin smiled and answered, "I'll get Storm, Mommy gets Raven, and Daddy gets Rina." We all looked at each other and nodded. Sesshomaru and I did know how this would go but, we went with it.

After talking, all except one cried. Rin ran in the babies' room and I guess it was Storm and Raven. I got up and went to the room with bottles knowing it was time to be fed. Rin and I got Raven and Storm out of their cribs and sat on a rocking chair shaking the bottles. When the formula was mixed in well, we gave them their bottles.

When they were finished with eating we pat their backs and laid them down when they fell back asleep. Rin went downstairs and I checked on Rina who was looking at me. I smiled at her and got her out of her crib. She didn't seem like she wanted to sleep. We went downstairs, "Look who's awake." When I got close to Sesshy, Rina reached for her daddy. I gently gave him Rina who was now playing with his Mokomoko. I gave Sesshomaru a bottle to see if she's hungry. Rina started eating happily and soon enough fell asleep on his fluff.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

When Rina fell asleep, I was not allowed to move. Every time I moved Rina would start to cry. So I gave up on getting up. Everyone in the room seemed tired including myself. I carefully laid down on my back with Rina on my stomach. I put a blanket over both me and Rina.

I woke up a half an hour to singing. I looked around the room and saw Kagome was still in the room and noticed Rin wasn't there. I then know it was Rin singing to Raven and Storm. I quietly and carefully got up to make sure Rina doesn't wake up. After climbing the stairs, I stood at the door way smiling watching the two sleeping to Rin's songs. Rin saw me and I smiled at her and she continued singing to the two boys. I walked over to Rin and whispered, "Don't stay up too late, you need to sleep too." She nodded her head and finished her song. Rin then went to bed and I went out the the living area and laid back down with Rina and closed my eyes for awhile.

(Kagome's pov)

I woke up to Rin sleeping in between Sesshomaru and I. I don't remember much of anything last night but that i saw Sesshy holding Rina.  I smiled and wished I had a camera with me. I let them sleep without waking anyone up, I stood up and walked to the kitchen for some water. I came back with a glass of water and sat down. I hear Sesshy whispering to me, "Babe, what are you doing up?" I looked at him and sat down, "Did I wake you up?" I asked flattened my ears with worry, "No, It just seems unusual for you to be up this late." I sighed and just took a sip. I got back up and carefully picked up Rina and brought her to the babies room. I laid her down in her crib and got out of the room silently. I went into my room and laid down putting the blanket over me. I then saw Sesshy come in the room and laid with me. "Where's Rin?" I asked thinking she was in the living area alone. " She's in her room sleeping" I nodded my head and started to fall asleep. Before falling asleep, I felt Sesshomaru's lips press against my forehead. And with that we fell asleep.

Sorry that this chapter was shorter then the others. But I hope you liked it. I have no ideas for the next chapter, Any Ideas? Leave your Ideas I the comments please and I can put it together, Thanks again for reading. Make sure you Vote and Comment and keep reading Please. I'll see you next time Mkay... Byeeeeeeeee!