Eighteen and living my best life in Japan!

Lyra woke up bright and early, she couldn't contain her excitement, as today was her eighteenth birthday!

The only downside to it being her birthday was that she had moved to Tokyo a year and a half ago right before COVID started, she had planned to come back and visit for her birthday like she had last year, and Christmas, but for obvious reasons she couldn't, so instead she was stuck in her Tokyo apartment to celebrate by herself.

She rubbed Penny, who was lying in the bed next to her, "morning Penny, at least I won't be totally alone on my birthday". She kissed Penny on the head and

She walked out of her room and into her kitchen, she was about to make herself some pancakes when she heard the doorbell knock. She walked over to her door and opened it, surprised to see a mountain of gifts, with a letter taped to the biggest one.

It took her a good ten minutes to bring every single gift into her living room, she started off by opening up the letter.

Happy 18th birthday bub!

We can't believe our baby is actually eighteen (god we're old). We can't wait for this to all be over so you can come home and see your new nephew Corey! He looks just like your brother! We've put a picture of him in one of the gifts so you can have an actual picture of his cute face. We've sent some presents as well as some cookies that we had made for you by a very talented baker that lives near you and had it delivered to your house. We also just want to say that your sisters, cousins, uncles, nephew and us two are so proud of you for moving to Japan at seventeen! We can't wait to give you a hug again!

Lots of love,
Dad, papa, Corey, Corey junior, Nicky, Maggie, AJ, Emmy, Alma, Willie and Alex.

"Okay, let's open up some gifts!" She exclaimed, trying her hardest not to burst out into tears. The first gift she opened was a giant fluffy teddy bear, next was some new sketchbooks and pencils, then there was an art tablet, cookies, pop vinyls, cds, movies, a new smart TV, cookbooks, video games as well as three picture frames, one of Lyra and her dads, one of Lyra and her siblings, and the last one was of Lyra, Corey and Nicky being idiots, that last one had obviously been from her brothers boyfriend, who had quickly become like her brother after Corey had passed.

Lyra put her new tv, video games and dvds in the living room, her sketchbooks, pencils and art tablet in her office, her cookies and cookbook in the kitchen, and her pop vinyls, cds, and photos on her nightstand next to her bed.

Honestly, just looking at all of the gifts her family had sent her, it made her want to go home and hug everyone. But hopefully soon, she can go back and hug everyone, and finally meet Maggie's baby boy!

This is it. I finally finished writing a book. While I've done that before, this one just makes me feel different then the first book I finished (this is only the second). On one hand I'm proud of myself, but on the other hand, it makes me emotional knowing that now I actually have to say goodbye to Maggie, AJ, Emmy, Alma, Corey (well I already said goodbye to him but ya know) and Lyra. I hope you have all enjoyed this story, thank you for reading this story that I have fallen in love with. If you want to read more of my stuff, I have plenty of other Julie and the phantoms stories that usually centre around mr Reginald Peters. Thank you for continuously keeping up with these characters. Love you all, peace!