Hogwarts express

The spring air brushed past the Locke home, dragging leaves and flowers across the street

The spring air brushed past the Locke home, dragging leaves and flowers across the street. Even though the house looked perfectly put together on the outside, the inside was a whole different story.

"Merlin, where is my toothbrush?" Breathed Cam, as she double checked her bathroom cupboards. She crouched down onto the floor, spotting it hidden in a corner.
Today, both Cam and Max would be leaving to Hogwarts. Over the past week, both siblings had ignored their fathers packing tips, resulting in chaos today.

Downstairs, Max was looking for his pet frog, Greg, which he bought in diagon alley, despite Camilla telling him not too.
Richard was making sure his son had packed all his school supplies, and muttering angrily to himself.

Cam finally was able to pack her toiletry bag into her suitcase, and zipped it up quickly. She caught her reflection in the mirror, which consisted her hair down ( per usual ) and a short plaid skirt, stockings and a black jumper. Hogwarts now had a more flexible dress code, and you didn't have to wear robes all the time.

Cam lugged her extremely heavy suitcase down way too many flights of stairs, involving loud swearing as the bag landed on her feet. She finally dragged it into the kitchen, and collapsed on one of the stools.

"Greg!" Max shouted happily, picking up his disgusting grey toad "there you are!" Camilla rolled her eyes, and then proceeded to put her face into her open palms.

After another 30 minutes of living hell, the Locke family finally were all packed and ready to go. Richard drove Max and Camilla to the station, ABBA playing through the music system. Cam rolled her window down, and leaned out, her hair flying around her face.

Richard dropped both of his children off at the station, apologising for not being able to stay longer. He hugged them both goodbye, and secretly shed a few tears, before driving back home. Tickets in hand, Camilla and Max walked past the trains, counting until they got to number nine.
"Am I just sleep deprived or does this ticket say 9 3/4?" Asked Cam, rubbing her eyes

"You are sleep deprived, and the ticket does say 9 3/4." Max replied

"Right"

Out of the corner of her eye, Camilla saw a group of teenagers wearing similar uniforms, and carrying their own owls.
"Let's just follow them" cam said, watching as they all looked around, before running straight into a wall.

"What the fuck."

"Did they just-" Max asked
"I think so.." cam replied
"Should we - "

"We shall."

The siblings tried to look as unsuspecting as possible, while slowly pushing their trollies towards a brick wall. They obviously didn't look as unsuspecting as they thought though, because soon a instructor shouted "what are you doing?"