The potters

Camilla knows a lot about films, maybe because she's watched around half of the planets productions

She's also watched enough of those chick flicks to know that she is definitely not one of those girls, who can wake up to chirping birds and start singing along

"OH MY GOD"

"SOMEONE GET THOSE THINGS TO SHUT THE HELL UP."

when she had settled down, and had her morning coffee, Cam could appreciate the morning much more.
The family still had an hour until they needed to be at the Potters, but Richard was already dressed and just about ready to jump into the fireplace. ( they were taking the floo network )

"Oh Camilla, I just thought I'd let you know that we won't be the only ones at the Potters." Said Richard, as he buttered his toast

"What?"

"Euphemia just let me know that it's more of a gathering - it's a yearly thing for them."

"Shit" Cam swore, before taking off at high speed up the many stairs, leaving her dad standing in the kitchen with a bewildered expression.

Camilla always had to look presentable. She always needed to feel good about herself, and choosing an outfit could take a while. In 45 minutes , Cam finally decided on a outfit, a white mini dress with blue flowers, a colourful cardigan and stockings, paired with her Mary Jane shoes. She did her makeup extremely quickly ( she now considered it a talent ) and sprayed her Gucci bloom perfume on her wrists. Her dad was shouting something from the bottom floor, and Cam figured she better head downstairs. Camilla flew down the staircases, nearly tripping plenty of times, and when she finally got to the bottom muttered something about killing the designer of British homes.

Max, who somehow always heard everything commented "Camilla I don't think 17th century home designers would change their ways for a unfit teenager."

"Whatever Max, your room is literally on the first floor."

Max ignored her, and concentrated on brushing his hair into a perfect parting.

"So - are we going to tea with the queen or something?" Asked Cam, noticing Max's expensive looking suit

"At least I don't look like a grandma"

"I was actually going for the hot grandma aesthetic."

"What-"

"Come on kids" huffed Richard, heading towards the large fireplace in the living room. Camilla and Max followed him, watching as he picked up a handful of grey powder and stepped into the confined space.
"Follow after me" he instructed, before throwing the dust and shouting "17 Knightsbridge place!"
Their father disappeared with a puff, and Max went next, taking much longer as he was trying to keep his suit clean.

"Max! Hurry up!" Cam said through gritted teeth, before he threw the dust and disappeared

Camilla grabbed a handful of powder, before stepping into the dark fireplace and pronouncing the address. She watched as the fireplace changed from black into a marble white, and was now standing in a completely different place.
She was about to climb out, when she heard a soft male voice